Just one question .....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

image002-2.jpg

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Strange, I just had notification of a reply from Tezcatlipoca but it's not here. What's going on?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Ignore it. I was making a post elsewhere from my iPhone which isn't noted as the best device to handle multiple tabs open simultaneously. It ended up posting into your thread, and I've now removed it.

Carry on.

I'm really confused now. The post stated: "I think you're in error, Fred. The gravestone clearly doesn't mark the resting place of a whole person, just his phallus.."

Why post that on another thread?

Ah well, it's not important.

Fred

It's really quite simple when you're dealing with multiple threads in multiple tabs on an iPhone, but as you say, really not that important.

After all, today is confuse-a-Fred-thread day...

Wrong. You just don't appreciate subtle humour Mr T well you wouldn't being Devil's Advocate. Are you sure you want to wonder into the lesser threads?! Lol

It's really quite simple when you're dealing with multiple threads in multiple tabs on an iPhone, but as you say, really not that important.

After all, today is confuse-a-Fred-thread day...

Mmmm. But in your earlier thread you stated "Ignore it. I was making a post elsewhere from my iPhone which isn't noted as the best device to handle multiple tabs open simultaneously. It ended up posting into your thread, and I've now removed it.

Carry on."

It ended up posting into your thread. So which other thread would you have posted these words: "I think you're in error, Fred. The gravestone clearly doesn't mark the resting place of a whole person, just his phallus.." To me, that would be a slightly odd thing to post to anything other than my thread.

Or an optomist! :lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....