BankFodder BankFodder

merlin100

Great Car Deal.....yeah right!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3556 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just checked my emails. Got one from creditfinders@extra-payday.net offering me a new car on finance - its only 44.9% BUT they will give me £350 cashback!!!

What a fantastic deal eh?

I'm afraid I am rather abusive to these type of callers and that includes bad language. I leave them with no doubt what they can do with their offer, especially double glazing.

It has made a difference and the calls from those lucky enough to cold call seem to stop doing it.

Just checked my emails.
I'm afraid I am rather abusive to these type of callers and that includes bad language. I leave them with no doubt what they can do with their offer, especially double glazing.

It has made a difference and the calls from those lucky enough to cold call seem to stop doing it.

I don't bother.It is far less stresssful and easier to just delete the e-mails. Any sort of reply just encourages them.

I made a boo boo in reading the op. I was responding to phone calls and it's enjoyable to do it. I also just delete the emails but I have in the past gone and found a nasty website and entered their email address in the 'receive a daily email' box. I hope they enjoyed :eek: them.