Where do I stand legally with capital one? URGENT

MissDemeaner
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband has a credit card with capital one, not a problem whole account runs pretty smoothly however there have been a couple of times he's had charges for late payments now he's just got a letter through for two missed payments this has nothing to with paying the money, he is prepared to pay back the whole lot the problem is they are NOT sending the bills out to be paid, I know this because I open the mail, nothing not a sausage just this letter claimimg two missed payments plus loads of phone calls when he is at work and can't talk to them as it is a sackable offense to use a mobile phone at work so they bug me at home but because of the privacy rules they cant speak to me. This is not the first time we have not got the bills through, every other missed or late payment is because of a lack of billing being sent through the post and I'll eat my hat before making so much as 1 penny payment to them in overdue charges when it's not my fault they didn't send the bill AT ALL! I'm fed up with these cowboys and I've had it to the back teeth with the incompetant bunch of monkeys! What can I do legally to rectify this problem?

1 - make sure you join Cap1 online, if you haven't already done so.

2 - if you already have, make sure you are not actually registered for paper-free statements, where they send you an e-mail notif so you can view your statements online.

3 - Once logged in, go to your details, and change the contact numbers to something like the houses of Parliament, or someone you really really hate, or simply a dummy number. Save. Problem of unwanted phone calls solved. :-D

4 - Follow the process to claim back the charges + interest levied on them, and keep going until you get the money back.

Voila. :-D