letter from HFO regarding a debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am now in receipt of written evidence that proves 100 percent that HFO Capital DID NOT buy the debt!!!!!!!:D

I have more cards to play but I am not prepared to reveal these at this moment in time;)

HFO have not contacted me in any way shape or form for some time now which can only mean that they are up to no good IN MY OPINION.:rolleyes:

Nice one, always worth doing a SAR :)

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news... it's one of those priceless documents that makes HFO look very silly

VJ you are using the word "silly" as well :)

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I am now in receipt of written evidence that proves 100 percent that HFO Capital DID NOT buy the debt!!!!!!!:D

I have more cards to play but I am not prepared to reveal these at this moment in time;)

HFO have not contacted me in any way shape or form for some time now which can only mean that they are up to no good IN MY OPINION.:rolleyes:

I think I ought to reword this statement as it may be misleading.

I am now in receipt of written evidence that proves 100% that HFO Capital WAS NOT the Company that HBOS/Sainsburys sold a debt to!

Here is the letter that I now have three copies of from Turnball

ScannedImage.jpg

I am now in receipt of written evidence that proves 100% that HFO Capital WAS NOT the Company that HBOSlink3.gif/Sainsburys sold a debt to!

:p :p :p

• 5 weeks later...
hi been a month now since your last post..how have things gone?

Not a dickie bird but I'm sure they'll be along sooner than later. I expect they're cooking something up as we speak:rolleyes:

hi been a month now since your last post..how have things gone?

Not a dickie bird but I'm sure they'll be along sooner than later. I expect they're cooking something up as we speak:rolleyes:

Seems I was right :rolleyes:

ScannedImage-6.jpg

Bring it on!!!

Interesting to see that they say that the Notice of Assignment was issued?

"The claimant claims 225.00 being installment arrears due from defendant. On satisfaction of this claim and the costs there will be an unpaid balance of"

Amount left blank?:eek:

They CANNOT search your credit file on a monthly basis using the excuse "Customer Management", that is blatant misuse. A complaint to the Information Commissioner is in order here, with a request that these searches be removed from your records.

HFO are on very dodgy ground here, SILLY indeed.... blooming stupid if you ask me.

• Confused 1

Seems I was right :rolleyes:

ScannedImage-6.jpg

Bring it on!!!

Interesting to see that they say that the Notice of Assignment was issued?

Amount left blank?:eek:

feel so sorry for you,my fingers are crossed for you hope you win ! Best of Luck

I am next waiting for a cca had no reply still after 7 days,there have threaten court on me and bailiffs,also sent photos to me of my street where i live.

There play DIRTY over an old debt from may 2003.

my thread is below:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?274298-Need-urgent-advice-on-a-7-year-old-debt-with-hfo-services-ltd&p=3098622#post3098622