Credit Agreement Conflicting Dates Signed - Help!

chrisgc1977

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have received all the info from Welcome Finance as I requested and SAR (incidently the personal loan has just recently been transferred to MKDP and is now also being managed by Willen Ltd).

I have noticed a page titled 'Fixed Sum Loan Agreement - So I presume this is the actual Credit agreement regarding the loan - AM I RIGHT??

BUT I have noticed that the date I signed the form was the 01/08/2005.

BUT at the very bottom there are 2 boxes.

The one on the left which is titled 'Witness to Customers Signature', has been completed by the Welcome rep with signature, name, branch etc.

THEN the box on the right which is titled 'Signed for and on behalf of Welcome Financial Services', has been completed with the reps signature and the date is 19/08/05.

My question is is the box on the right refering to the date it was witnessed or is that only the box on the left?

If it is how can someone witness a customers signature on a different date?

Chris

Guest HeftyHippo

I think the clue is in the heading to the boxes.

Does the one signed on 19/08 say it is a witness statement? No, it doesn't. Therefore it isn't. It's a signature on behalf of Welcome Financial Services' which is how it is described. There is probably a heading above the box where you signed. That will explain the purpose of that signature.