Robinson Way - Harassment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Robinson Way keep writing threatograms to my partner, they cannot prove their is an allege debt, anyway does anyone know where I can find a harassment letter to write to these idiots they are even trying to threaten my partner with court. Any help much appreciated

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for that, however he doesn't get any phone calls from them anymore just letters. The consumer library only has telephone harrassment letters because they haven't proved this debt apart from sending a copy printout of bank statments with huge amounts of interest charges on them. This is the fourth debt collection agency trying to chase monies the other gave up after a couple of months, maybe he should just file and ignore..

What is the alleged debt?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Has the stay been lifted?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Ah, you were refering to the OFT case not your husband's account.

What you need to do first is to get a breakdown of the outstanding amount and then go from there.

My partner took RBS to court back in 2007 for approx £1300 for bank charges, so from taking tham to court back in 2007 and up until now there is another £1000 full of charges and interest, however im not sure that RBS has sold this debt on we have had Triton, Apex, Allied credit and now Rob way chasing this debt, the other 3 just gave up after we sent several letters to them.

you should have an notice of assignment if they have sold it.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

then they are only collecting then.

time to SAR the OC?

dx

and they

Thanks for that, it was what I was thinking all along, but what happens in these cases anyway, just because a DCA thinks they can collect the money it doesn't mean they can. I know my partner on principle will not pay these cretins he would rather have his say in court and considering he's self employed with not much work lately i don't think anyone will get any money.