CPZ outside Kew Gardens

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello kind lovely people!

Please confirm or exonerate me of my stupidity!

I parked in a CPZ on Broomfield Road opposide Kew Gardens (where I was enjoying a lovely day with the girlfriend) at approximately 13:00 on Sunday 25/04/10. The CPZ sign says Mon-Fri 10:00 till noon.

Am I missing something or is this a CEO cock up?

The attached pdf contains all the relevant info.

Your help is very much appreciated.

UPDATE!!!!!

My appeal has been denied, looks like there was a time plate and I was unfortunate not to see it! I'm still not convinced though, as the time plate was inside the CPZ and I was not. Does this make a difference? Is there any other defence?

The new docs named "Richmond Response" are attached.

Thanks in advance!

PCN docs and pics.pdf

Richmond Response.pdf

Edited by Harp5
Update

Thank you so much for your quick reply, really appreciate it, I'm usually so careful about these things and was really bemused!

I definitely wasn't park on the DYL.

So the SYL is never enforceable...really? An SYL doesn't always need a time plate does it?

I see how according to the sign I was outside the CPZ but not according to the boundaries on their online plan! Obviously I would be completely ignorant of the plan at the time and so would most of the public.

So I guess I just write to them with the relevant details, a short description of what occured, and the pics attached?

Thanks again.