Beach Collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Absolutely horrendous!

Yes, like thousands of other travellers my holiday to Tunisia has been affected by the volcano & luckily it happened before we'd travelled. However, I have been unable to contact anyone in their After Sales dept so resorted to ringing their Reservation Team which is fully staffed and operational! Each time I'm told that someone will be ringing me back to make alternative arrangements but here I am, a week later and still no 'phone call! They are absolutely unbelievable! Then to add insult to injury, yeaterday they emailed me to say they didn't have my contact details even though every time I've rang they've been taken!

What do I do next? I booked the holiday on my credit card - they've told me I'm not covered cos it's an act og god: my travel insurance doesn't cover it either.

Help!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Beach Collections gold Trail

Last week I booked a holiday with Beach collections to Turkey only to find out that the company they use has gone bust, My wife telephoned Beach collections number of there web site (The number we used to book holiday) Supprise the number no longer exists, So after searching for a whole day I find a number that there using (0871 702 9511) in case others need it, A gentlman asnswers and she askes as to what is happening, Basically he gave her a load of abuse saying that they would phone us when they were ready to deal with our holiday, he then put the phone down,

Upon returning from work I telephoned the same number where a lady answers, I explain as to the abuse my wife had been afforded by her colleague and asked to speak to her manager, I was told the Manager was to busy to talk to me and again told that when they were ready to call me they would, I asked to speak to the Managers - Manager, Supprisingly to be told that there was no-one above that manager as he was also the Managing director, she then said Im not wasting my time talking to you any more and put the phone down on me,

Dont book with this firm be warned, as above others have the same problem there customer service is none existant

Tell me about it! We booked a holiday to Tunisia in Feb but it was cancelled due to the volcanic ash cloud. I've been fighting for my money back since!

ADVICE - put everything IN WRITING. If you booked a package holiday you're covered by The Package Holiday Regulations 1992 but go to the ABTA website; you'll find loads of info there. Also check out ATOL. If all else fails go to Consumer Advice.

I'm now using them as sport! I've written to my MP, David Cameron, Sky News, BBC Watchdog, The Sunday Sun, and my three friends are doing the same!

They've absolutely no idea how to treat their customers. When I rang yesterday the ignorant witch I spoke to told me that they'd offered to refund the flights. they haven't but I'm going to check with Thomsons because I suspect they've had the flight money back and are with-holding it!

Best of luck and DON'T give up!!......cassie

Tell me about it! We booked a holiday to Tunisia in Feb but it was cancelled due to the volcanic ash cloud. I've been fighting for my money back since!

ADVICE - put everything IN WRITING. If you booked a package holiday you're covered by The Package Holiday Regulations 1992 but go to the ABTA website; you'll find loads of info there. Also check out ATOL. If all else fails go to Consumer Advice.

I'm now using them as sport! I've written to my MP, David Cameron, Sky News, BBC Watchdog, The Sunday Sun, and my three friends are doing the same!

They've absolutely no idea how to treat their customers. When I rang yesterday the ignorant witch I spoke to told me that they'd offered to refund the flights. they haven't but I'm going to check with Thomsons because I suspect they've had the flight money back and are with-holding it!

Best of luck and DON'T give up!!......cassie

Oh I wont belive me, if you want to further add the companies head office to your collection its

The Global Travel Group Ltd,

Glendale House,

Glendale Business Park,

Sandycroft,

Nr Chester.

CH5 2DL

tel No 0844 826 4567

also maniging directors name Mr Tony Carty, a county court summons would also be good, could also file Bankruptcy against the company for money owed,, LOL

do it on line at The Insolvency Service Website

On a quick note to this: I have just found out that Beach collections are contacting people who have booked via credit card first irrispective of there date of travel. this is being done as to try and stop people using there cards to stop payment, Others whom have paid by other means are being left to wait as they no they can hold on to there money for longer, Surley this is a case for discrimination

I wrote to my MP last week and have received a reply today - "I have contacted Mr D Clayton Managing Director of Global Travel Group...."

Let's see how long it takes to reply when he receives an envelope from the House of Commons!

I've also contacted Mr Justice from the Sunday Sun...awaiting reply.

& the Prime Ministers Office!!

I wrote to my MP last week and have received a reply today - "I have contacted Mr D Clayton Managing Director of Global Travel Group...."

Let's see how long it takes to reply when he receives an envelope from the House of Commons!

I've also contacted Mr Justice from the Sunday Sun...awaiting reply.

& the Prime Ministers Office!!

Well I have been back in touch with beach collections to be told my holiday cant go ahead as they dont have a flight, so I said fine Ill have a refund, to which they replied we cant we got no money LOL, I have under the holidays regulations act section 12 given them 10 days for a refund if I dont get it then Im county courting them without delay, Plus all costs,

Received a letter today from Beach Collections; usual drivvle about it being a force majeur BUT will refund as an act of goodwill they will refund full payment!!

Write to your MP: you can do it online. Do it today! I wrote last week and I've got the refund.

Best of luck.................cassie