Help.... PC World T Mobile mobile broadband

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right to cut a long story short last feb 09 my mum took out a mobile broadband contract with pc world and tmobile which included a free laptop.

She took this out on the grounds it was a 12 month contract and her paperwork ie 'T-mobie Consumer Service / Upgade Agreement' states minimum connection period 12 months.

She has called t mobile to cancel she was informed contract was 24 months and would have to pay dissconnection fee.

She then went to pc world who has shook all resposibility to my mum saying 'everyones paperwork says 12 months' but t mobile sign you for 24 months!

My question is what is the standing she has on this? surely her agreement is what they had her sign??

Lowells balance £0.00 YAY

The confusion is that the STANDARD mobile broadband contract is 12 months. If you take the 'free' laptop promotion, the minimum term is 25 months. THis is shown on PCWs in store and promotion leaflets, and it is this extra period that allows the laptop to be provided at no cost.

Her agreement will be for 24 months because of the laptop, and she may only have noticed the 12months term for the dongle alone.