dca ignoring any letters l write to them!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all this problem was originally with a catalogue company in another part of the forums,but it is now a problem with a DCA so l thought l'd start a new thread here. CCA'D catalogue company nearly 3 years ago and am still waiting for them to send me one. Over the last few years a few DCA'S have come and gone, the 'bemused' letter seeing them crawl away. Latest one to come along sent the usual begging letter, l sent 'bemused' letter as always, ignored that sent another begging letter with the usual threats etc so l replied with a great letter l found on here basically saying 'do not acknowledge any debt so go away as all the other DCA'S have, then l get a letter from a 'solicitor' addy on envelope the addy of DCA by the way. Send the 'frankly amused letter to addy on top of envelope and get a reply from DCA unbelievably saying that if l want a copy of my CCA l need to send them a pound! What planet are these muppets on. l really do not know what to reply if anything they just don't seem to take any notice of any of my letters. By the way l asked for and they sent a copy of their complaints procedures. Sorry to have gone on a bit but any replies gratefully accepted.

waste of time writing anything

just gets a mug awaits marker on your file.

you are on a phishing list, the more you write the more your info will be brought by the next Co.

no dca will fwd on any info on an a/c that would prevent the next dca from paying them for your info ... think about it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think you are being grossly unfair to a group of people who, after all, are just trying to make a living. You should telephone them and speak to one of their helpful call centre staff. After all, how else are they to lie, bully and threaten you if you insist on corresponding in writing only?

Tut tut.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I think you are being grossly unfair to a group of people who, after all, are just trying to make a living. You should telephone them and speak to one of their helpful call centre staff.

Nurse.... nurse.... he's out of bed again! ;)

Ask for their complaints procedure. They have to send you that and make a complaint that they are ignoring your responses. Tell them you have sent a copy of the file of letters they have sent you - and your replies - to the OFT. Both these tactics should elicit a "sorry, we'll leave you alone" note. If it doesnt then you have casue to take the complaint to a higher authority.

• 2 months later...

Hi again another dca that doesn't seem to want to take any notice of my letters!This one is everyone's favourite Cabot lol.The differane with this one is they say they have bought this alledged credit card debt. Surely if they have bought it ,it is their responsibility to ensure all paperwork is in order? They seem to think that my dispute is with credit card company and nothing to do with them therefore they seem to think l should pay them anyway. Any reply l should send? or should l just ignore them and see what they want to do next. Cheers all.

ignore as i said above.

the more you write the more they will because they think they have found a mug to fleece.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...