onestressedwoman

onestressed woman - v- egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3089 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is this just a blank agreement they have sent or does is contain any details relating to you?

banks sometimes send a recon agreement even when they have the original. Sometimes its because its too difficult or costly to retrieve the original. Why bother when they can dish out a recon in half an hour? Sometimes, I think its because they believe a recon is just the same as the original and does the same job. Sometimes, I think its simply because they either want to be awkward when ever they can, or they want to cause an element of uncertainty by never confirming or denying they have the original.

A SAR will reveal if they have the original.

By all means write and ask them to confirm if they have the original, you will almost certainly get a reply that evades the issue and states that they complied with the CCA request by providing the info they did, and that the statute allows them to send a document that does not contain the signature boxes.

Does such a response prove they think the recon does the same as the original, does it show they just want to be awkward by refusing a yes or no question, or does it show their policy is to neither admit or deny they have the original? whatever the motives, they will almost certainly never answer he question and will simply state they have complied with your request.

To those who give me reputation points, thanks. I don't usually pay attention to how much rep I receive, so I don't acknowledge it but I appreciate the favourable comments I receive when I sometimes talk sense.

"The attempt to combine wisdom and power has only rarely been successful and then only for a short while"Albert Einstein

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others".

Moliere (Jean-Baptiste Poquelin)

Harrassed Senior

Now I have managed finally to upload images do you think letter you posted in egg again is still appropriate if so it will be in the post first thing in the morning.

Also please let me know if I should send it to Lowells or EGG

Hey more awake today managed 5 hours sleep

OSW

Posted earlier in another thread and now can't find it ?

I am being chased for CC with Egg it has taken them 3 years to send a CCA when it arrived there was no original T&C's I contacted ny rep who told me debt have been written off however she contacted me last week to tell me that she mixed up files and again they are chasing it ?

I know that things have changed in time but it does not state any credit limit and interest rate etc.. differ throughout the doc.

But was looking today at it and wondering when does the clock start ticking on the 6 year time limit ? If debt enforcable then wouldn't the action have to be taken by Egg not DCA ?

Hi one

Six years starts from cause of action; basically the last date you paid or acknowledged in writing.

Proceedings can only be taken by the owner of alleged debt, ie Egg.

Egg are flogging it all off to Barclay shortly, which should helpfully confuse them greatly.

love

vic