Scotland and Logbook loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, am helping a friend with this crowd.

We have collected some of the paperwork from LBL and here is what we have

a sale agreement that refers to t&C that were not provided at the time of signing

an hp agreement not detailing any commission for the agent.

an incorrect default and termination demand

a hugh interest rate

hp agreement saying regulated by CCA 1974 but signed in 2009

paperwork shows Nine Regions Ltd ("Logbook")

My friend is happy to pay back what was originally given but feels stronly about paying back anything else.

What is our best line of a defence? have there been other successes in Scotland.

They have tried to take the car but failed and they should also have got a court order which they didn't.

Thanks

Let me know if there is more info anyone would liek that would help understand our case.

No logbook was ever handed over to LBL.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

• 1 month later...
Hi, am helping a friend with this crowd.

We have collected some of the paperwork from LBL and here is what we have

a sale agreement that refers to t&C that were not provided at the time of signing

an hp agreement not detailing any commission for the agent.

an incorrect default and termination demand

a hugh interest rate

hp agreement saying regulated by CCA 1974 but signed in 2009

paperwork shows Nine Regions Ltd ("Logbook")

My friend is happy to pay back what was originally given but feels stronly about paying back anything else.

What is our best line of a defence? have there been other successes in Scotland.

They have tried to take the car but failed and they should also have got a court order which they didn't.

Thanks

Let me know if there is more info anyone would liek that would help understand our case.

No logbook was ever handed over to LBL.

Hi

Did you have a BoS with th CCA? BoS are not valid in Scotland full stop-which means that the CCA (usally bolted with the BoS) might be invalid.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

hi there

i have won against the mob and if you are a scottish account hide the car and leave it for 1year dont pay anymore money to them also after 1 year offer a low amount to end the agreement if the do not accept your offer tell them you are sending the car to poland and they will get no more money or the car as you have had it in scotland they cant take the car move the address of the car by parking it in a family home or garage i have won against the pig dont give up pm if you need help

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate was silly enough to take a loan out with this crowd off robbers a yr ago moved house and had to tax car had to change address on my logbook start of febuary,do you know a soliciter in lanarkshire who could help me,came home from work and a MUPPET asked for me in person told me he had a parcell for me,soon as a said its me he said there was a tow truck on its way to repo my car,,,,,,hmmmm no chance arseholes tryed to block me in but i had another car to block them in and made a get away in mines,

left them sitting like 2 numptys,they where driving a white transit connect guy had ingles logo on t shirt poss englis,

i want to take this company the road and back again intrest rate that i wasnt aware off is crimanal,

my car is well out the way till i hopefully get this sorted.

what town are you in phone the legal department of logbook loans advise you are crushing the car unless you can agree a settlement or sell the car to bestcarbuyers and take a loss before its to late be smart about them

they will buy the car you have and pay the loan off with out logbook and pay you the difference on what the car is worth i can be done by wednesday next week they are a online company

good luck or phone me on 07507692427 ian

lets beat this robbers

what town are you in phone the legal department of logbook loans advise you are crushing the car unless you can agree a settlement or sell the car to bestcarbuyers and take a loss before its to late be smart about them

they will buy the car you have and pay the loan off with out logbook and pay you the difference on what the car is worth i can be done by wednesday next week they are a online company

good luck or phone me on 07507692427 ian

lets beat this robbers

DONT SELL the car to the likes of bestcarbuyer or we buy anycar.. as they do hpi and pay them so you may as well of give ther car back anyway.