Unauthorised overdraft Interest rate

5tuntm4n

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Im sure youve found out by now but we were told its 2.05 %/month

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'

Thomas Jefferson 1802

Went into Barclays this week to find out my unauthorised overdraft rate and was told by a vary helpful man 27.5% ear or 2.05% a month.

He asked why I needed it so I told him and he said go for it. Told me not to worry but barclays would push all the way not to pay but would pay in the end as it is a drop in the ocean to them.

He then went on to tell me how he was claiming off loyds but hadn't heard of this site but said he would have a look. Also told me everybody in the bank knows about unfair charges but they weren't supposed to admit it to anybody and how every one there that had accounts with other banks where claiming from them