is this cca enforceable please

gwa70

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

IMHO, it would be enforceable as it contains the prescribed terms.

Have a look at these links which may help you understand the enforceabilty of the paperwork (courtesy of 42man & steven4064) -

Is My Agreement Enforceable - Useful

Consumer Credit Agreements

Help us to keep on helping.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.

This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation

HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

there is no specific credit limit on this cca.........."we will tell you from time to time what your flexible loan limit is".......

surely therefore it is not properly executed.......or am i missing something??

it mentions further down an assumed credit limit of £7000...........

what happened with these loans as i seem to recall is that the sent you the terms already signed by them then you sent it back and they authorised a credit limit after final checks.........you found out what it was when you logged into you account........

am i onto something??

3 Other considerations

In addition to the above, there is a requirement that an agreement should be legible under regulation 2 of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983.

Quite often, credit card companies in particular do not appear to keep copies of the executed agreements but rely on the 1983 regulations allowing them to 'reconstruct' the agreement. If a case based on such an agreement comes to Court, the defence should point out strongly the requirement of the Civil Procedurelink3.gif Rules (CPR). Paragraph 7.3 of Practice Direction 16 says

Quote:

7.3 Where a claim is based upon a written agreement:

(1) a copy of the contract or documents constituting the agreement should be attached to or served with the particulars of claim and the original(s) should be available at the hearing.

Another Practice Direction says that a copy of the contract document does not need to be attached if the claim is made via MCOL. However, the requirement to produce the original in court is still valid.

also i,m not convinced at all that this is a copy of an original and am pretty sure they could not provide the priginal in court.........has anyone challenged cahoot or anyone else and called their bluff...........is there a well worded letter about to tell them i think this is a constructed cca and see you in court.........politely of course..