Barclaycard statements & PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to all,

I have started the process of attempting to enter into a payment plan with BC. Whilst browsing the net came across this forum and until now didn't realise that there was so much knowledge available in helping people like me in defending ourselves agiainst the might of the financial institutions.

Havin posted a few questions on here I have one pressing question that may assist in my thought process. Clearly it is proving difficult to get access to a copy of the original CCA. With that in mind how do I know if I have or am paying for PPI on my account. Could this be built into the monthly premium? I also have the same issues with Halifax and MBNA.

I don't have any statements as I bank online and pay online so no source of reference. Should a statement clearly report that I am paying for PPI.

I have read on some threads in other forums that the original agreement may have a tick box that has been ticked and then that aside the premium is built into the interest on the accoubt.

Could someone kindly clarify this point?

Many thanks in advance.

normally PPI will be clearly mentioned in the monthly statements.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Willarikk,

As dx says, I'm sure the monthly statements would show the PPI clearly enough for you to identify it.

If you're unsure, you should send BC a SAR - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/110--data-protection-act-1998-subject-access-request-

You should receive statements or data for the last 6 years in response.

If there's any PPI which you think is mis-sold, or there are any penalty charges, these can be reclaimed in full, plus interest.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)