Dwp Person 'disagrees' With Hcp Report But Esa Revsion Still Refused?

COUNTMEIN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently received the bundle of papers from the DWP saying my request for a revsion had been refused and it is going to appeal..

amongst all the 'lies' misrepresentations and falsehoods supplied by ATOS concerning my medical, there is a 'summary' from the clerical person at the DWP who in the course of matters asked ATOS to re-evaluate and make sure that the health cares report was accurate as she had ' some concerns' that things hadn't been took into account? regarding my illness and the medical report....but alas, ATOS said they were happy with the report and would not revise it!!...on the DWP persons summing up paragraph she states amongst other things that...

" she disagrees" with the points awarded by the HCP and The DWP deccision maker?? I am very confused, do you think this is 'normal'? has anyone else had this written on theirs? or is it just a TYPING error by them..

confused and exhausted by all of this

regards

countmein x

Edited by COUNTMEIN
spelling mistake

• 1 month later...

ANTONE-ANTONE, whereforth art tho ANTONE?:);)

I posted this a while back but never got any comments/replies...and as I now know that the darling ANTONE used to work for the DWP I am hoping that he can maybe comment on this??( pretty-please;)) ...

is it a regular occurrance, that someone from the same department at the DWP 'disagrees' and says so on the form for reconsideration...

She basically says, that she thinks I should have been reassessed? but ATOS said no...she then goes on to say that she disagrees with the HCP at the medical AND THE original DECISION MAKER / ALLOCATION OF POINTS...

What do you think? - and what do you think the tribunal panel will think of these comments??

hoping for some of your lovely feedback/comments to help me

regards

countmein x

I recently received the bundle of papers from the DWP saying my request for a revsion had been refused and it is going to appeal..

amongst all the 'lies' misrepresentations and falsehoods supplied by ATOS concerning my medical, there is a 'summary' from the clerical person at the DWP who in the course of matters asked ATOS to re-evaluate and make sure that the health cares report was accurate as she had ' some concerns' that things hadn't been took into account? regarding my illness and the medical report....but alas, ATOS said they were happy with the report and would not revise it!!...on the DWP persons summing up paragraph she states amongst other things that...

" she disagrees" with the points awarded by the HCP and The DWP deccision maker?? I am very confused, do you think this is 'normal'? has anyone else had this written on theirs? or is it just a TYPING error by them..

confused and exhausted by all of this

regards

countmein x

Hello there. Antone is quite romantic sounding, isn't it? Listen, I don't think my tiny brain can cope with this at this stage on a Saturday night and I really apologise if this occupying your mind. Of course it's rubbish what they're saying. The lunatics are running the asylum sadly, but it can be reaoned through, like cbbc did recently.

This is the sort of case we see all the time on the forum as you know, and there are answers. Just bear with us/me a bit longer and I'm sure advice will be forthcoming.

Please try to think about something else if you possibly can, like dolphins or waves washing onto the shore, if that's your thing. You have time and we can work this out.

Big hugs, HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello there. Antone is quite romantic sounding, isn't it? Listen, I don't think my tiny brain can cope with this at this stage on a Saturday night and I really apologise if this occupying your mind. Of course it's rubbish what they're saying. The lunatics are running the asylum sadly, but it can be reaoned through, like cbbc did recently.

This is the sort of case we see all the time on the forum as you know, and there are answers. Just bear with us/me a bit longer and I'm sure advice will be forthcoming.

Please try to think about something else if you possibly can, like dolphins or waves washing onto the shore, if that's your thing. You have time and we can work this out.

Big hugs, HB x

Hi HB... hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine today:)...Yeah I am a pain aren't I-and I've just realsed how sad I must be!!:Cry:..I will go and do something else now as' equally exciting' no doubt?...

I will get 'there' wont I?..wherever 'there' maybe?

take care Big Hugs rightbackatya;)

X

Hmm, just to be sure I've understood correctly, the disagreement comes from a member of DWP staff who made notes on your case but was unwilling or unable to change the decision?

That's unusual. Sometimes a processor will quote a customer on a form, but they should then write something like: "Telephone call to customer. She states 'I disagree with the assessment of the HCP and the DM'". In other words, it should be quite clear that it's a quote or a paraphrase of the customer's own words.

So unfortunately, without seeing the papers, I don't really know. When processors deal with claims, they do form personal opinions in some cases, but they're not paid to write them down on official paperwork - that's for the DMs.

I have seen the odd case where the DM disagrees with the HCP, but that's allowed.

Sorry I can't shed more light on this. As to the tribunal, again, not really sure. Usually, when I would process an appeal result the document would simply say "This appeal is allowed and the decision of the Secretary of State is set aside" - they tend not to elaborate on the reasons why, on that piece of paper at least.

Though I did see a couple of appeal results that basically said "You call that a medical? Give this person their money NOW and stop wasting everyone's time!" which amused me a lot.

So the upshot is I don't have much insight into how the tribunals operate. To avoid conflicts of interest they talk to the DWP as little as possible, in my experience.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.