Keyes Transferred Account To Mackenzie Hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them? i had a apyment arrangemetn in place with keyes whitlock never missed a payment and find they have now sold or transferred the debt to scumbags mackenzie hall.I was paying £30 a month to keyes since december.I only knew when i got email from MH saying to contact them so i did and they said it was about MEM account which is payday uk so phoned them and confirmed and they said they are doing it with lot of accounts.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Im worried now= i too am paying keyes £70 per month and got 4 left to pay, I hope I don't go there. Am paying them a quick quid loan- nightmare to deal with -paid 2 payments of £337.33 - one to go but they wouldn't negotiate and threatened bailiffs , was too scared to fight them so last payment end of may

Just paid keyes only £10 this month but spoke with them first- they made a note of it.

Do you owe them a lot I owe £300 left to Keyes.

Report Mackenzie Hall to Alan Stewart of East Ayrshire Trading Standards, he is looking into the company.

There is NO way they should have taken this alleged debt on as you have been making regular payments to Keyes Whitlock, I would also repor them to the appropriate Trading Standards as well.