Atos

connor1963
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Atos what a joke

My partner has been on ESA she has had the medical and didn't get enough points there medical expert said she is fit for work.

So she applied for a job in the NHS passed the interview fine no problems failed the occupational health who done does the occupational health for the NHS ATOS

I give up

• Haha 1

I was thinking about starting a new thread about Atos myself but this thread makes a good point.

I was stunned when I read the report of my PCA. The doctor was listening, sympathising even prompting me about my back pain and how uncomfortable I looked in the chair.

Then the report says I have no problem sitting, standing, or anything else.

I said I left my job because of stress, the report says "did not leave because of stress", (I should be able to prove them wrong).

Everything else I said was blatantly reversed. I am still angry but I will put that energy into the best appeal I can make.

My thread was going to say basically "abandon hope of all honesty when you enter your assessment".

I knew it was going on but when it happens to you, you see the extent of the lies is staggering.

It can't go on like this can it?

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

I was thinking about starting a new thread about Atos myself but this thread makes a good point.

I was stunned when I read the report of my PCA. The doctor was listening, sympathising even prompting me about my back pain and how uncomfortable I looked in the chair.

Then the report says I have no problem sitting, standing, or anything else.

I said I left my job because of stress, the report says "did not leave because of stress", (I should be able to prove them wrong).

Everything else I said was blatantly reversed. I am still angry but I will put that energy into the best appeal I can make.

My thread was going to say basically "abandon hope of all honesty when you enter your assessment".

I knew it was going on but when it happens to you, you see the extent of the lies is staggering.

It can't go on like this can it?

Whatever you do, don't let your anger control your chances of a win. Your opinions and the fact that ATOS examiners may be liers is irrelevant. Your job is to prove that your descriptors were wrong; that's all will be taken into account.

• Haha 1

Yes, I agree. I am not one for having goes at people in their jobs (although I may fantasize slicing someone's head off).

It's not personal, it's business.

Good advice though and I thank you for it.

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

I thought I was alone until I read the above,

Atos and the whole system needs sorting out.

I Had to give up my Job and as my home went with the Job i had to give that up too, all because I was involved in a serious road traffic accident and smashed up my arm, it was operated on, had plates inserted, but is still not mending, I was on ESA for a month or so then sent for a medical assessment, suprise,suprise, I failed and was deemed fit for work, scoring '0' on the 'Decision', this is despite the fact I am awaiting another operation on my right arm, next week, I'm right handed, I will be in plaster for at least six weeks, with the possability of needing further surgery if the bone graft from my hip does not work, I am also diagnosed by my doctor with Anxiety/Depression as a result of the trauma of the car accident, all this is not helping.

But hey! I'm fit for work, I think not, I have lodged an appeal, and also a formal Complaint about the so called 'Medical Assessment' with Jobcentre Plus.

Alan

I thought I was alone until I read the above,

Atos and the whole system needs sorting out.

I Had to give up my Job and as my home went with the Job i had to give that up too, all because I was involved in a serious road traffic accident and smashed up my arm, it was operated on, had plates inserted, but is still not mending, I was on ESA for a month or so then sent for a medical assessment, suprise,suprise, I failed and was deemed fit for work, scoring '0' on the 'Decision', this is despite the fact I am awaiting another operation on my right arm, next week, I'm right handed, I will be in plaster for at least six weeks, with the possability of needing further surgery if the bone graft from my hip does not work, I am also diagnosed by my doctor with Anxiety/Depression as a result of the trauma of the car accident, all this is not helping.

But hey! I'm fit for work, I think not, I have lodged an appeal, and also a formal Complaint about the so called 'Medical Assessment' with Jobcentre Plus.

Alan

Don't waste you time and energy moaning and complaining to this body or that body; it's pointless because no one is interested. Just take proper advice and stick to the current laws available as you make formal appeals and sit tribunals. The government has proven that it doesn't give a toss about any of this unless it is clawing back money and changing statistics to suit itself and no amount of complaining will change that. Be business like in your approach and ruthless in your delivery.

Regarding the number ten petitions website. Save your breath; it's nothing more than a diversion, designed to stop people bombarding number ten with paper petitions. No one will take any notice of those online petitions.

I can only speak of my own personal experience at my particular ESA Tribunal. Doktorjohn, DO take along or submit evidence of ATOS lying. It is NOT just the descriptors they'll be looking at. It was clear the 'medical expert' had read through all of the full ATOS medical report and this report was the primary focus of my entire Tribunal. I had to rebutt several lies and inaccuracies in the report. The Tribunal assume that report is 100% correct in its entirety!

Best wishes

Rae.

Hopefully the tribunals will start to see how many people have been lied about.

Do you really think it could take 9 months Rae?

Hi dok, I don't think anyone can say for certain. The Tribunal Service has been swamped with ESA and DLA appeals thanks mainly to ATOS and the DWP. It used to be about 3 months. My wait was around the 8 / 9 month mark. I have read somewhere that they are trying to speed up the process...

You should receive a letter from them. I got one back in August/September last year saying I would not have a hearing before the first of march 2010. So they do try to give you an indication.

Best wishes

Rae.

Thanks Rae

Another thing, when I rang up to say I would appeal, I said do you want medical certificates? because I don't usually have to send them. The guy said, "oh you could send one" as if it didn't matter. I saw my Dr. and got one for a month but I haven't sent it yet because I want to ring the DWP to make sure about this and also where to send it.

Not sure on that as I've always had to send medical certificates in, including whilst waiting for the hearing. My GP normally does three months at a time. Certainly phone your DWP office to find out for sure.

Best wishes

Rae.

Don't waste you time and energy moaning and complaining to this body or that body; it's pointless because no one is interested. Just take proper advice and stick to the current laws available as you make formal appeals and sit tribunals. The government has proven that it doesn't give a toss about any of this unless it is clawing back money and changing statistics to suit itself and no amount of complaining will change that. Be business like in your approach and ruthless in your delivery.

Regarding the number ten petitions website. Save your breath; it's nothing more than a diversion, designed to stop people bombarding number ten with paper petitions. No one will take any notice of those online petitions.

well i think signing an online petition certainly isnt going to do any harm.

Yeah. If nobody said anything that would imply there's nothing wrong.

That's what the government banks on.

So, what else can you suggest then? Bearing in mind most of us who are either disabled or long term ill are not able to storm the ramparts of No10 in person.

Are you fit and able? If so, could you organise the able bodied masses to protest for us by proxy? Now that'd be something worthwhile ... :)

Best wishes

Rae

So, what else can you suggest then? Bearing in mind most of us who are either disabled or long term ill are not able to storm the ramparts of No10 in person.

Are you fit and able? If so, could you organise the able bodied masses to protest for us by proxy? Now that'd be something worthwhile ... :)

Best wishes

Rae

Maybe good old fashioned snail mail, after all, that's why they started the online petitons site. Someone like you shouldn't have a problem writing a letter or two, I would imagine.

Maybe good old fashioned snail mail, after all, that's why they started the online petitons site. Someone like you shouldn't have a problem writing a letter or two, I would imagine.

Absolutely no problem with writing, commiekips, but do have a problem with postage. As i have fallen through the ESA trapdoor and am currently in receipt of no benefits whatsoever, perhaps you'd be kind enough to provide paper, envelopes and sufficient stamps for me... :)

Best wishes

Rae.

Ivan Eddache with all these Atos a holes.

Absolutely no problem with writing, commiekips, but do have a problem with postage. As i have fallen through the ESA trapdoor and am currently in receipt of no benefits whatsoever, perhaps you'd be kind enough to provide paper, envelopes and sufficient stamps for me... :)

Best wishes

Rae.

Why would you suggest I do that? If you have something to petition about then go ahead and fund it yourself or waste your time on number10.org.:)