Question on CCA's

BonM

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone tell me the correct amount of time (and if saturdays are included) in postage days we should allow and state on a CCA request. Also, does the length of time you have to give matter if this is due to CCJ action or is just a request off my own back without having had threats of CCJ?

Thanks

BonM

Hi PGH, thanks for that, when you say minus the weekend, is that just Sundays? As I was sure I had read Saturdays are counted as postal days in one of pinky's posts.

Just want to clarify 100%

Thanks

BonM

some say sundays and some say the whole weekend, personally I count saturday as a working day, I also used to count sundays if they ever phoned me on that day:D -I mean if they phone then they must be able to read the mail

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

It's 12 working days, Sat/Sun & Bank holidays excluded.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Ahhh ok, weird, I am sure I read on one of pinky's posts Saturdays were included, but not Sundays or Bank Holidays. Should I just state 14 days then? I thought I would ask as I wanted to state and actual date, rather than the "14 days" so that there be no confusion, but also wanted to make sure I got this right.

Cheers

BonM

It really depends when you sent it & how many weekends fall within the 12 working days.

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Double click the clock on your screen and check the calender. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:confused: ok, two different answers, one says 12+2 including saturdays. one says 12 days only not including sat sun or bank holidays, not sure the calender can help with that! ;)

It matters not a jot, they chances of any dca responding within the time frame is so remote as to be worthy of a mention in the Times

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

In the eyes of a court Sat & Sun are not working days, in fact in the eyes of most employers they're not either that's why they pay overtime when you work them. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]