style catalogue charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, sandraroff.

A 'tick' in the box would suffice for your signature.

Electronic signatures – sometimes known as digital signatures – are the electronic equivalents of written signatures; they allow businesses to sign documents and carry out business transactions electronically. They provide assurance that the authors and signatories of e-mails or electronic files are who they claim to be.

An electronic signature is not a picture of your handwritten signature; it is an

electronic means of connecting individuals with important electronic documents and e-mails, which also verifies the sender’s identity and ensures that the content is uncorrupted.

I'd carry on with your charges re-claim, send them a letter before action with a copy of your charges you sent them in your first letter.

Send recorded.

Giving them 14 days to comply.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Yes claim back ALL the £12 charges, and always double check in case you miss any ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a couple of questions.....

Did you send the prelim first?

Did you enclose a spread sheet?

Have they responded at all or have you proof they have received your letters?

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

everything correct has been sent. they have responded in the past: sent reams of statements to which i sent the first letter about paying back the charges. then letters from them, saying why they wouldnt pay. they omitted the copy of the agreement though which is what the last letters have been about. then, again because of no response, i was advised onhere to do a letter before action. but even that hasnt chivvied them along. i think its a case of if they ignore me, i will go away.

It isn't often they do respond at this stage. Looks like thy are going to make you go further. Not a problem. This is where you can get your 8% added on and reclaim your £10 sar fee.

Have a read through the step by step guide on the court stages, once you have done that you will have a good idea what you need to do. Any questions, please ask, as at this stage any mistakes can be costly.

F&Q's... Read here

• 2 months later...

ok. further developments on this one: it would appear that the catalogue company, despite not responding to the last two communications, has decided to assign the debt to an agency (lowells) and, despite the account being in dispute are continuing to add on mammoth charges. i am about to write to Lowells now. However, i have to ask: are they allowed to do this whilst an account is in dispute?? The bill, from being a few hundred, has risen to £1500:-x.

What is the best thing for me to say to Lowells, and to the catalgue. there has been no communication from them at all since they said they werent going to pay back anything on the charges.

pers i'd not bother replying at all

if this ever went to court the judge would laugh them out the door as soon as your counter claim got aired.

carry on with what you are doing.

and no... unless a dca has brought the debt, 'they' cannot add to the debt.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Here you go, send this to the DCA. They can't pass on your account while in dispute

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?418-Letter-when-bank-DCA-attempt-to-collect-on-penalty-charge-situation

Edited by sea-sidelady

F&Q's... Read here

seaside lady, have followed your link but cant find anything that is relevant to what i need to send to the DCA. am a doughnut i know. can you post something onhere that will make it easier for a computer illiterate person such as myself.

I have altered the link and provided a more appropriate letter for you to use. That should do the trick and it will be sent back to Style.

Also they can keep adding charges on, but just make sure you add them all on to your spread sheet.

F&Q's... Read here

No need, they will soon let you know when it comes back. So carry on as you were doing.

F&Q's... Read here