Duracy

Resolvecall for capquest - old EGG card debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3045 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

No worries. Just refer them to OFT guidlines and the CPUTR 2008 ;)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Do you have the specific OFT guidelines and CPUTR 2008 to hand? Do I simultaneously write to the OFT and anyone else?

Mozzone

Taking on the bloodsuckers

Hi all, I havent heard or had anything from CQ since the last time I posted on here apart from the odd letter saying they where awaiting the agreement from Egg. This morning I had a letter come from CQ with a copy of the agreement (the one that they had already sent) original terms and conditions, terms and conditions at the time of default and a statement of account.

The links to the signed copy are on post 25 of this thread. Where do I go from here please? Do I write CQ another letter yet again staying that it is unenforceable?

If someone could please advise I would be very greatful

Trina

Anyone? Or should I make a new thread with this?

I guess it might be easier to start a new thread with a few background points

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi all, I did post in my old thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?255744-Resolvecall-for-capquest-please-help-(/page1 and advised to make a new thread on this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?255744-Resolvecall-for-capquest-please-help-(&p=2886321&viewfull=1#post2886321 should be the copies of my credit card agreement with EGG that was sent to me originaly. I was advised to wite to CQ and tell them that the agreement was unenforcable which I did do. I got a letter from them saying they where going to contact EGG and would be in touch.

Today I had another letter from CQ and enclosed was

copy of the signed agreement which is the same as what is in the link above,

Original Terms and conditions

and Terms and conditions at the time of default.

I would really be appreciative if someone could advise on where I should go from here? Shall I write another letter about it being unenforcable or just ignore what they have sent completely?

Best wishes

Trina

There have been one or two judgments handed down which could create problems for people attempting to have their documents declared unenforceable. Suggest you have a read round and catch up on things.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

So going by what I have read, if I am reading it correctly the unenforcable agreement is non void now?

whats non void?

i would not rely on any paperwork 'errors' anymore

if a clear financial link can be shown, even with an un-en CCA, you are on very shaky ground.

and quite rightly so.

when was your last financial transaction?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets