Companies using NEW tactics to get there cash

littleoldme

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi. i may be wrong here but is it just me who thinks that companys and DCA's are starting to REALISE that there is a REVOLT on DEBT COLLECTION?

we fell behind with car insurance.

partner took a call from the AA or so he thouught.. DEBT is MINE not his. BUT cos they said it was the AA and the AA are authorised by ME to talk to him then he went along with what they asked bla bla... usual DPA bunf....

he agreed to make a payment then another at another time.....

he told me all this when i got in i said , i have had NO letters from the AA regarding these MISSING payments ... only RENEWAL LETTERS..

then i get a LETTER from central debt recoverys stating that i have paid £x amount but i owe another payment... it was ONLY then that i realised that they were a DCA and not the AA... so they had broken who knows how many DPA rules and OFT rules by falsely representing the AA.. so is this a new trick now..??? make out they are the company they have bought the debt from? then DUPING people into making arrangments leaving them NO room for negotiation or dispute etc ??

exactly the same thing happened with TV license.. rang them they said you need ANOTHER DEPARTMENT... i.e another area of tv license.. THEY dont TELL you they have passed you thru to a DCA " IQOR " and nor do the DCA tell you who they are...... it was only because she slipped up that i realised what was happening....

SO is it just me or is this a NEW underhand tactic to get unsuspecting people like you and me to pay a DCA ???

it seems SO wrong and in the case of the AA totally illegal and morally wrong??

my partner has sinced asked for his money back as it is NOT his debt but they REFUSE.. they got the money through misrepresentation so he wants it back !!!! ?

i wanted to tell people about this and make them more cautious when getting passed from place to place... when I asked IQOR who they were and what they did they REFUSED to tell me until i confirmed DPA.... NOT A CHANCE ! ....! ?:?

:oops:customer is alwaze rite...... :p:confused:

Moved to Debt Collection Forum

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Their deviousness knows no ends. One of the golden rules on CAG is NEVER talk to anyone about debts/accounts on the phone. Everything in writing so you have a paper trail of what has transpired. They will only lie to you, as you have discovered.

Their deviousness knows no ends. One of the golden rules on CAG is NEVER talk to anyone about debts/accounts on the phone. Everything in writing so you have a paper trail of what has transpired. They will only lie to you, as you have discovered.

oh i know ... its just not that easy sumtimes...... they r all bullys and i am sik ov it .....x current DCA arses in my earhole r CENTRAL DEBT RECOVERY AND iQOR......... ?? and tv license..... ? any ideas'?:???:

unfortunately tv license is a priority debt especially if you own or operate a tv/computer..that is capable of receiving a tv programme so afraid you are gonna have to pay that one...the AA one, what is the debt actually for?

i WANT to pay for tv license but tv license WONT LET me pay them... they refuse.. say i HAVE to pay DCA...?? wtf? !

AA r just tits and thats just bottom line.. i want to deal with THEM ... they wont let me.....! idiots all the way !!

:D

they think cos DCA is on case thatt im gunna crumble.... ! hmph... we will c ...!

Arrogant Arseholes ..! x

The TV license franchise is held by a company called Capita who have been taken to task before by the BBC Trust for their heavy handed tactics. I would make a complaint about them not willing to receive money to the BBC Trust. Meanwhile back at the ranch if you don't pay it to IQOR you could be fined as you are unlicensed. The bottom line there is a heavy fine then jail if you don't pay the fine and they wil go for it. Over 130000 people a year are fined and 1000 sent to jail. My advice to anyone who is unlicensed is switch the telly off until you have paid off the licence then apply for a new one. AA is just as serious if you are not insured. I'm afraid the tactics are completely off but the consequences of not paying could be serious for you. These bills are not credit - they are service bills that have to be paid.

If you are going to swear, put %% in the words or your post will be removed. It's called being CAGBOTED.:D