welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3654 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I had missed this one. signed :)

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

signed as did hubby :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I should get my 5 kids to sign it haha. ..

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.

go for it ozzy ill get my 3 to do it as well doesnt matter they 5 and under does it lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

If it does matter hen i will set up a petition to stop it mattering haha.

If it does matter hen i will set up a petition to stop it mattering haha.

Well then you have your first 5 signatures :grin::p;)8-)

honestly when i read your posts my kids think ive lost the plot actually LOL at the laptop lol

Ok find a doc u want to post and post it here with the code you get from under the share tab at the top of the pic

(does that make sense?)

Not your fault you have a fan club hehe

yep you did it!!!!!!!!

as you are in photobucket and the upload tool is in the centre at the top if you look on the left there should be a share album link try posting that :)

And that is virtually Unreadable!!!:o

They all look like that uploaded tho so dont panic if the great minds need clarification on certain figures or writing they will ask panic not :)

Well done you!! Told ya easy when you know how :) you can now post individual and all at once :cool:

I will be Cagbotted for this but. Roll me in A kipper and *UCK Me Sideways. What the *UCK have I been doing ALL this time???

Beyondhope I TRULY LOVE YOU. Your Husband and Children are the Luckiest people on Earth. Thank *CK for that. LMFAO. :D:D:D

AH!!! But then again I`ve been here before! Is that link now working for everyone else as for Me??? lol:)

hahahaha you do make me laugh that poor kipper lol

you are most welcome as for what you have been doing ive no idea but you are now a photosucket genius just like me :D

both the image and the link to all images works for me ive even logged out and come back on to check :cool:

the world is now officially your oyster - or at least anything concerning photosucket haha ;)

• Haha 1

I had Honestly settled on a night of being WOUND RIGHT UP by Photosucket.

I had rolled 27 FAGS, put my Espresso Machine on Full Bore and David Bowie on my CD Player. You are a STAR Beyondhope. CAG and all who use her will be the Benificiaries of Your Superior Intellect and ALL ROUND BRILLIANCE. I FEEL LIKE DANCING (singing to myself then)LMFAO:D

and i poured myself a glass of wine ready for a nice looong night haha only kidding well not about the wine just about the looong night haha you outdid yaself ;) happy reading all those that were waiting for marks docs :D

• dx100uk changed the title to welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**