welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**

mark1arby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picador

If you want proper help and feedback, please start your own thread. In the Welcome Finance Area of course.

Thank you for the advice bustthematrix I have had my own thread for some time and a lot of helpful advice about dealing with welcome. as far as the default issue it is now an official complaint with the ICO it is up to them now to deal with it, funnily enough everyone seems to be jumping to attention now especially the cras!! when they ignored my evidence of wrongdoing. hmmm

Thank you for the advice bustthematrix I have had my own thread for some time and a lot of helpful advice about dealing with welcome. as far as the default issue it is now an official complaint with the ICO it is up to them now to deal with it, funnily enough everyone seems to be jumping to attention now especially the cras!! when they ignored my evidence of wrongdoing. hmmm

Could you add a link to your thread please picador? Sounds like it could be informative for other Caggers!!!;)

Cheers, Mark

there is no thread for that user.

sadly they have posted within the MASS thread here

;#

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/109794-welcome-finance.html

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

there is no thread for that user.

sadly they have posted within the MASS thread here

;#

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/109794-welcome-finance.html

dx

Thought So!!!

Any chance you can either start a New Thread, Or ask the Site Team to move your posts on the Main Welscum Thread (if that is possible) and create them in a New Thread, please Picador.

Cheers, Mark

Thought So!!!

Any chance you can either start a New Thread, Or ask the Site Team to move your posts on the Main Welscum Thread (if that is possible) and create them in a New Thread, please Picador.

Cheers, Mark

Hi all

I asked the site team to remove my thread due to legal reasons and if anyone is familiar they will know welcome trawl these threads and keep tabs on things, I unfortunately was identified through this trawling and assumed a new identity as they say. I had a great deal of help from many but in particular postggj who is fantastic. If I thought any experience I had with them would help then I post on the general welcome thread where everyone seems to go, but in all honestly welcome have a secured loan on my property and me over a barrel unless I sell at a loss, which in this market I will, then who knows, but the fact they haven't asked me for any payments and seem to be putting on dodgy info on my cra files tells me they are not confident about my loan. If anyone wants to know specifics or certain issues in particular happy to repost but as far as starting another thread I have exhausted every avenue of help and it would be inappropriate to be repetitive. I have not got anything different from the usual forged signatures, cooling off, ppi [problem], bullying, re-writes for profit that everyone else faces.

Fos cant help, fsa ignored and hoping ico has some dignity and protects consumer rights. fingers crossed!! :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Today we received a letter from Incasso LLP asking for full payment of outstanding balance within the next 7 days. Advice on how to proceed with these people please?

Should we contact them directly as they are asking us to do? should we make them aware that this is still with FOS, and that after Adjudicators decision we are waiting for the Ombudsman to look at our case?

We have Not had Notice of Assignment from either the **** or Incasso.

Has any body else received these letters recently? What course of action have you taken?

All advice appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Cheers Mark.

Hi Mark, Yes we are in the same boat as you, Debt passed to Incasso. We got the first letter asking for the Debt whilst the account has be in dispute on monday then yesterday we recieved one requesting the full amount. Like yours ours is with the FOS awaiting an Ajudicator. Im gonna have a good look into what can be done this weekend, if you do the same and we will get our heads together ??.

The reading up I have done so far as regards Incasso is that they are not a mickey mouse outfit they seem very clued up.

Bebo

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

I had read your thread again, as it`s been a while since I`ve been on CAG. Will do as you suggest of course.

I was just wondering about termination and default etc. A while ago a lot of us had a Default Notice served on us. I for one was waiting then for termination of the agreement, and then dealing with it as ` Unlawful Termination` (if that is the correct term). If this is now sold to Incasso, does that mean it is terminated by Welscum, and we can then move in that direction?

What is the score as to Incasso if they do not have Full `Legal Assignment? Indeed, what is the score if they now own the account and we have not had `Notice of Assignment?

Cheers Mark

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?193018-cupcake68-Vs-Amex&p=2166205&viewfull=1#post2166205. From another of my threads originally covering Default and Termination. It is by Banker Rhymes With. It may be helpful to read this a few times to see if it makes sense in this case.

By the way the thread title should be changed from WON!!! We told FOS we couldn`t sign any new agreement which was Scums pr recuist for getting PPI back. We had the worst Adjudicator in the World dealing with our issues. We appealed his decisions and we are now awaiting an Ombudsman.

Is it worth sending this letter from Incasso to FOS? Or should we contact Incasso and inform them that this is a massive dispute and still being investigated by FOS.

Opinions please any one?

Cheers Mark

Forgot how quiet it can go on CAG at the weekend. LOL

Just a little worried wether or not to contact Incasso direct or not?

In the letter they have only given 7 days to pay the full amount. No way we can pay £30,000 odd by then.

What to do folks?

Cheers MARK

Hi Mark

Me and edwin have had them from expeto cedite, demanding payment in full within 7 days, we also have complaints with the fos, check out my thread or edwins thread, you will find a letter on there that you could send to dca only!!

Like you i have also been wondering about the default issue, although ive not had time this week to persue that avenue fully....we need to get our heads together on this one as quckly as we can i think.:-)

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I had a quick look at your thread the other day as it happens. I didn`t realise how similar our cases were.

Lot`s of money involved for both of us!!! And mine have an extra month to run at the end of the term. Also recorded as mortgages rather than Secured Loan. How important those two points are I am unsure? But in one of the **** replies to our myriad complaints they ask would n`t we be better off having our account regulated as a mortgage and not under CCA `74!!! What?

Our complaints have been with FOS since June/ July 2009 and we have had the worst adjudicator imaginable. Not just because of his report when his investigation was complete. Upholding none of our complaints and seemingly backing the **** `ucks all the way, but because of his total incompetence from the beginning, and his total lack of interest in us and our complaints.

He was not happy when we didn`t agree with his findings. I could go on, believe me!!! May be later!!! LOL.

Cheers Mark.

Today we received a letter from Incasso LLP asking for full payment of outstanding balance within the next 7 days. Advice on how to proceed with these people please?

Priority is to gain time (for thinking and action)

Send a letter to dca (library) saying you do not acknowledge this debt and you don't know who the hell these people are.DEMAND the letter of assignment and state that until it is recieved you will not answer any correspondance.

State also that this account is in dispute with welcome and as such cannot be passed on to any DCA until the dispute is settled.

Priority is to gain time (for thinking and action)

Send a letter to dca (library) saying you do not acknowledge this debt and you don't know who the hell these people are.DEMAND the letter of assignment and state that until it is recieved you will not answer any correspondance.

State also that this account is in dispute with welcome and as such cannot be passed on to any DCA until the dispute is settled.

Thanks Sand-Dancer! No point in direct telephone contact with Incasso to try and ward things off then?

This does appear to be an attempt at enforcement. But how does this now work after the infamous Manchester Cases?

Cheers Mark

This is the content of our letter to Incasso LLP.

Dear Incasso, We are writing with concern in relation to your letter dated 29th October 2010.

Our concern is why you would contact us with regard to this account ( ref above)? It is in dispute and has been in dispute since July 2009. Having exhausted Welcome Financial Services complaints procedure, the complaints have been raised with the Financial Ombudsman Service, for independent assessment. Where it remains awaiting a final report from by an Ombudsman.

Could you please explain by what right you have contacted us and on what grounds you are able to deal with this? It is our opinion that you do not have any right to pursue this.

with this in mind , we will only communicate with FOS in relation to this account. That is until the Ombudsman has finished enquiries into our complaints and given us the result of their investigation.

We would make it clear that if Incasso LLP continue to make unjustified claims for payment we will have no choice but to report Incasso LLP and Welscum to Trading Standards, the Office of Fair Trading and any other regulatory bodies we deem appropriate...... etc.

Hopefully that will slow them down a bit. We can then ask them for Notices and Deeds of Assignment later on.

Cheers Mark

posting to receive notifications will have a read properly in a bit when im not head neck and shoulders deep in uni work nice to see a few 'old' faces :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool: