welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**

mark1arby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers post. Will give it a go now.

A minute to set up scanner etc. Then 1 more to scan things in. Then it will only take 30 secs to work out photobucket. Optomistic?

Thanks M8.

Yep, it would seem to have been a touch optomistic!

When you get on Photobucket goto the option to share the images and make sure you pick the one to put the images onto a website (ie not as thumbnails)

Hello all **** Bangers. A couple of questions while I wait for The Love of My Life to bail me out in the morrow with this Sodding Scanner. 1 step forward and 3 steps back again today. LOL.

On the acct statements there are, on various dates Debits by what are called CAPITALISATION Cheque with a series of numbers, that look as if they could be cheques. They are for£437. There are also a couple of Fee Assessments paid by cheque for£00.02 ( 2p) Who writes these? Does any one else have them?

There are also Direct Debit Cancelled Fees for £20. and then something called 1 Direct Debit Cancelled Fee £487.88. That`s the full month payment.

At the same time there are a couple of 0.Unpaid Direct Debit Fees for £487.88 and some Unpaid Direct Debit fees of £20. Why is the one prefixed with a 0 so much more than the other Unpaid DD Fee?

Theres a Capitalisation Debit of £599.58 why?

Also Acceptance fee Mif £235 No Mif on the loan though?

Now the so called "Computer Notes" use Code Words A lot. I`ve a sheet of paper with the key translations to most of these, and despite the pills, can work out what some of the others are.

the ones I want to know the meaning of areas follows. Hope some one can help. I`m really curious what these mean.

1. 30/10/2003 Xmas E Home?

2. 14/10/2004 P/U H/O?

3. 09/09/2004 Customer Service Survey?

4. 16/02/2005 PU/Non MTG HO?

The last one for now is 15/03/2004 we`ve been chasing Mtg for 3 months - when will it close? Are we going to get a docket to revert to settlement 2 years ago when he should have been sorted when lump sum came in. At the very least get a payment - the amount doesn`t matter, to get this off the prepaids by Fri 27th - it is costing you 2 Q & S points a month at present. What the F**k does that mean?

Cheers guys. I will get quicker I promise. Sorry Post.

Cheers MARK

Page 1, the "Demands and Needs" sheet, looks very similar to my wifes...must be a generic sheet??????

I notice it says "you are not aware of any recent (within 12 months) medical condition, thats good news" etc etc. I assume you were disabled at that point? Do you remember seeing this form or answering any of those questions when you signed up for the loan?

Bound to be plenty more questions in the other 39 sheets!!

Yes I was have been registered disabled since 2004/ 2005.

It is obvious that I have problems.and the insurance wouldn`t pay out for me.No medical etc. the boy spent most of the time in the office with every other member of staff, grouped around 1 computer, while me and the Mrs. twiddled our thumbs.

We saw these forms and answered all the questions. Told them we didn`t need any insurances as we had them all. When we signed up for the loan in 2008 the Young lad said it didn`t matter that I was disabled, it would be good to have any way.

Cheers MARK

Just found this. It impressed me. Could be CAG`s motto?

A quote by Margaret Mead. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has". Great stuff?

Cheers MARK

i`ve played with the reselution a lot already. I will have another go ASAP.

A lot of these docs is how they came in the SAR. Figures and writing to small to read basically. Some of the docs look dirty and grey as well, as if there had been a problem with there printer THANKS DJ

MARK

Got a letter today from BM listing all arrears and sums owing

It also said "Further to my recent letter sent to you on 24/06/2009 regarding your overdue payment, I am disappointed to see that I have not received a reply. Please telephone me TODAY to discuss this matter further.

Your account has been charged with the sum of £10.00 being the cost of sending this letter"

yours sincerely

BM

I wrote back telling him that the 24th of June isn`t that recent. Told him we have no record of this letter & we keep records of all correspondence from Welscum as well as all the dates times of all his phonecalls. 3 more today.

Told him we where very disappointed that he had never seen fit to actually reply to any of our letters. We asked if Welscum trained their staff to use the things they may just have an answer to, and ignore any thing else.

Told him that needless to say we would not be calling him TODAY or any OTHER DAY while the accounts are in dispute.

Also enclosed a letter Sent to the local BM and Compliance before reminding the muppet of their duties while the accounts are in dispute and with all the statutes and regs we will rely on in due course.

charged him £2000 + for the letters.

Hope to get better images on photo bucket tomorrow. If I don`t get any where quick I`ll be asking one of you geeks? lol

Cheers MARK

Cheers dj, should get a reaction when it arrives. Calls will probably treble. It`s funny how they will still call after harassment letter but they don`t seem to want to visit. Thats a good thing, don`t get me wrong, but you can tell they are worried about that from the computer notes in the SAR.

Cheers MARK

Hello all should have asked for help! The link at No. 35 is working and hopefully all the docs can be seen a little bit better now. If not then some body will have to tell me where I`m going wrong & exactly how to sort out the DPI etc. Stubborn streek came to the fore and I just had to do this myself.

I there`s a way to move the link down please tell me how to do that as well.

If you can`t cook it then I`m buggered. (EX CHEF).

Cheers MARK

charged him £2000 + for the letters.

:eek::eek: CASH ONLY!! I HOPE!!!:eek::eek:

Their cheque books have been confiscated, due to how rubbery they are! :D:D:D:D

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hello all.

You really have to see this paperwork as it is. It is set up to deliberately confuse, I`m sure of it. They just printed it all off on 2 sides of A4 paper. didn`t matter what was on the oposite side or wether it was upside down or not.

Don`t forget post, we already had some of the docs. Like the original 2008 agreement, which is hand written with no signatures as you can see with the bit next to it which I did seperate because the whole thing wouldn`t fit. Yet the SAR agreement is done on a `puter and is so bloody small it can`t be understood when looking at the thing here.

Some is also from Direct Group. Just single front sheets of A4, no underwriting sheets.

Who is the actual underwriters of this insurance?

Cheers MARK