Re: Bankfodder Post - Are you being harassed by halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello mate not sure about being harassed by phone as they dont hold a phone number for me as im always changing it :lol: but i was with letters

It appears they have stopped at the moment due to my case being with the financial ombudsman service. It is a complex case for them to investigate it did take a good few months for the adjudicator to respond to my case who stated halifax was not at fault i am now appealing and is taking few months again.

Funny thing is they claim halifax are not at fault but they are because i got a letter here saying Stop Using Your Card and Pay Now. at the bottom it says cut your card up through the magnetic strip on the back as we have cancelled your card

Now when i explained this to themselfs and FOS halifax clearly denied this yet i got it here as proof.

just to show how much i got harassed by halifax it cost me £5.00 + to send a copy of each letter to FOS and that was just half of them

To think each letter to photocopy costs as little as 5p - 10p thats alot

Some of the letters i received was repeatedly sent to me 3 times the same ones all in the same week but spaced out 2 days apart from each other all saying pay now

I also explained how could i owe £300.00 when the fact is when they said they cancelled my account and demanded i cut the card up they was still applying £28 + £35 charges + interest to a cancelled account

I stick by what i say i am not liable to pay anything i paid all i owed and they will not see another penny from me they can get stuffed i was not even using the card yet they felt they could continue to apply these stupid charges for nothing.

So now i am just waiting for the final response from FOS i do not know what they will rule but i will not accept it if they say halifax are not at fault.

Halifax offered me £112.00 due to hardship i declined this as its not good enough for the level of breaches they did and the amounts i paid while i was banking with them and until i get either what i requested or they come back with a better offer i will continue to drag it on like they did with the test case

Edited by Chris2121