help please with welcome

shopkeeper12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i sent in in january for my cca and statements, etc, which they didn't respond too until easter weekend, when they finally supplied everything, i haven't paid anything since december, so have missed in effect 4 payments of £181.07 , in there letter containing my cca etc, they said they have upheld my complaint and are redressing my account of interest for 3 months amounting to £336.30 , this morning i have now received a default notice, stating i owe £926.28 now maybe ,my sums are wrong but 4 months missed is £724.28 not the amount they are claiming, the figures on this default notice don't add up to the same as the statement of account, and also the redress figure hasn't been deducted!

any ideas where to go with this, its driving me insane, there are lots of ad hoc fees added through out the statement and at one point there are £80 worth of the fees in two weeks added,

any help would be gratefully received

thanks in advance

just to outline, on the last statement they sent me the balance was £3847.57 this statement was made up to the 28th february they dated it Monday march 15 and i recieved it easter saturday, in the covering letter they said they had upheld the compliant i had made and were refunding me £336.30 for 3 months interest, this is where i'm not sure that the figures they have stated are correct, as i outlined in my first post , any help would be great many thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/196312-invalid-default-notices.html

get those unlawful fees / ppi / charges etc etc back with interst

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

just a quick update, i have his week spoken to the person who dealt with my complaint which they upheld, they haven't credited the £336 reimbursement for 3 months interest but they have sent me a settlement figure which arrived this morning, they are saying my settlement figure is £3993.50, i have already paid almost £6000 off and should owe another £2700, approx, where opn earth do they get these figures from?? i know they have added charges randomly but they don't even amount to what they are saying.... where should i go from here, i was hoping to offer a short settlement to get rid of this dreadful company, any advice would ve greatly appreciated many thanks

you need to get those charges andanything else like ppi gap etc reclaimed inc every letter, call, capitilisation chagres etc etc back with interest !!

bet that would clear the loan!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I spoke with my new account manager earlier this week, as they transferred my account to a central collections team,to speak about starting repayments while i crack behind the scenes with my relclaim letter, to be told that my account has now been passed over to the lewis group, is it normal for them to do this after sending a dodgy default notice?

i then called the lewis group, and they said it hasn;t reached them, no idea whats happening, any further help would be appreciated thanks you :)

best advice

STAY OFF THAT PHONE!!

do everything in writing only.

dx

and they