Jump to content

Anglian Water Refund :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

hi i have just recieved an anglian water refund thru the post for a few hundred pounds and i really could do with the money now so could i take it to Barcalys bank that it has on the check with I.D and get the money that way or do i have to put it in my account with Abbey .Any help greatly appreciated as my account is overdrawn :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

nope sadly not

it would have to be marked as a cash cheque for that to happen.



please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...