Welcome Finance - please HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, just a quick one, I wrote to WF 2 months ago to tell them I wont be paying another penny for various reasons, BIG ppi problems, charges for fone calls Ive never received and other charges etc etc....my letter states I will not be paying another penny until my questions are answered and have also suggested that they terminate the loan with no further payments required....I've heard NOTHING since........is this the calm before the storm. My reason, I was made redundantlink3.gif some years ago and when I tried to activate the PPI they told me it wasnt valid, altough it should have been.

Any advice / comments ??

If you have put the account in Dispute and have made suggestions on how to solve the dispute that they don't like....Then I suspect your account is waiting to be farmed off onto a DCA..they will probably bail out of your account and go for the easy ones before they finally go down the pan:D

Erm, well. although my letter was one of strong complaint and that I clearly refused to make any further payments until they explained their wrong-doings, would I have actually needed to use the words "account in dispute" ??

i contacted them to tell them I'd been made redundant & they just said the PPI wasnt valid, stoopidly and extremeley niaively they convinced me & its took me a few years to realise & now I'm fighting back.

God I sound thick :roll:

It may be worth you sending a CCA request and Subject access requestlink3.giflink3.giflink8.gif to have a look a what Welcome have been doing to your account.

CCA should be returned to you within 14 days and Subject access requestlink3.giflink3.giflink8.gif can take up to 40 days. (included in the Subject access requestlink3.giflink8.gif should be all info regarding your account including statements which should tell you the information you require regarding charges etc).

The CCA will cost £ 1 (postal order) send recorded delivery.

The Subject access requestlink3.giflink8.gif will cost £ 10 (postal order) send recorded delivery.

When sending these requests do not signlink3.giflink3.giflink8.gif your name just print.

Letter templates below.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resour...request-letter

http://www.consumerforums.com/resour...est-debt-a-dca

Once you recieve your documents post them up on your thread and the more experienced on here will lend a hand.

Send to..

Welcome Finance Compliance Services Mere Way Ruddington Nottingham NG11 6NZ

OK, thank you, but do you strongly suggest doing this rather than sitting back and waiting....even if I'm waiting another 6 months or a year.......

and also although I complained strongly, do i need to actually use the words "account in dispute" ?

:confused: