Urgent Advice needed please!!!!!!! clever people

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need your help quickly guys, I have spoken with a member of wonga about setting up a payment schedule and he has agreed to my payment terms, all this is in writing and he has just written back confirming this! All great. He has said on the final e-mail that he will set it up for me today and the payments will come from the debit card I have registered. Now I want to know if this will be ok? I have in writing from them the payment schedule they have agreed to. Can anything go wrong? Should I not agree to this? I need to let them know today?

Thanks

i'd never give that kind of info to theses poe[ple

pay by standing order

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they have the info already, he seems very nice and i have it in writing the payment schedule. the problem is i dont wanna push them to hard on this as i feel they wont accept the payment schedule i have proposed. i thought once i have it in writing then they are obligated to fulfill what they have agreed to?

agreed but reading around this forum there are lots of cases where they take what they want and you cant stop them once they have card details.

your call

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Alright mate, i was in your situation before and set up a plan for 5 months. They only took what they were meant to each month. when i logged onto my account i could see the plan set up.

Thought id just let ya know, for a piece of mind

Sorry to be a pain, but how did you get them to agree to the repayment plan? did you phone them or email and did they apply a lot of interest etc?

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes:

I phoned them, i cant remember exactly when - but i think you can only set it up with 7 days before of your 1 st payment. like if you get paid on the 30th, you cant set it up untill the 23rd. And they will add interest untill the 23rd.

I know alot of people say dont phone them and keep everything in writing, but i wanted tog et it sorted asap. My balance was around £900 and if i waited 2 days to swait for an email - thats £18...Just waiting for an email, I phoned them and aranged it ovr the phone- checked my account the next day and the arrangement was there

NO NO NO NO NO

If they have your card details there is small print in their terms which means they can take whatever funds they like in whatever increments they life.

Standing order offers you protection from any misdeeds/change of management/change of policy etc.

thought i was right........

dx

and they

NO NO NO NO NO

If they have your card details there is small print in their terms which means they can take whatever funds they like in whatever increments they life.

Standing order offers you protection from any misdeeds/change of management/change of policy etc.

Spot on!!

They wouldn't not think twice, no obligation to pay a debt by a debit card. Their banking details are freely available and I would use these to repay.

Dan - you may have an agreement with them but can you afford for them to clean your account out if the mood takes them, if not you need to be careful with them.

Ive finished the plan, about 6 months ago - they only took out what they were meant to then, £148 or somthing a month. guess i was one of the lucky ones lol. when i set up my plan i hadn't heard of this forum - if i did i would of set up a standing order just to make sure though