Is this an enforceable agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I got a letter from Hillesden Securities saying they now have the information i have been requesting and would like an opinion on it's validity.

They have sent me a photocopy credit agreement

Terms and conditions which i do not believe to be the same date as the agreement, it says on the back page Mar 09, which would indicate March 2009. The loan was taken out 2005.

A copy of a statement from Abbey

I am still out standing a original default notice, assignment of debt etc

Let me know your thoughts on a reply

27yvkih.jpg

Hi,

I got a letter from Hillesden Securities saying they now have the information i have been requesting and would like an opinion on it's validity.

They have sent me a photocopy credit agreement

Terms and conditions which i do not believe to be the same date as the agreement, it says on the back page Mar 09, which would indicate March 2009. The loan was taken out 2005.

A copy of a statement from Abbey

I am still out standing a original default notice, assignment of debt etc

Let me know your thoughts on a reply

27yvkih.jpg

IMO; The monthly repayments for the main loan and PPI should be shown separately not lumped together.

hi sorry to butt in but im new to the site ,i cannot find where i put in a new post

i have a credit card ,and i want to know if they cannot find my original agreement can they enforce it

secondly i have a good credit rating and are thinking of moving house in the near future so before i go down this path i need to know if they can put a default against my name and ruin my goood credit score

although if it is unenforcable and thy cannot prove i owe the monet how can they be allowed to put defaults against your name and is there anyway of stopping this

i owe 7000 pounds ,do you think if i offered to pay half they would agree to write of the rest

last question can thet take money out of my current account as my sons disabiliy money is in my account

i would appreciate any advice and have to way up the pros and cons and if its really worth jeperdizing a future mortgage i might need ,im not worried about the banks hassling me i can give as good as i get but am worried about future finance

any advice on posting as it is probably right under my nose ,thanks in advance

hi sorry to butt in but im new to the site ,i cannot find where i put in a new post

i have a credit card ,and i want to know if they cannot find my original agreement can they enforce it

secondly i have a good credit rating and are thinking of moving house in the near future so before i go down this path i need to know if they can put a default against my name and ruin my goood credit score

although if it is unenforcable and thy cannot prove i owe the monet how can they be allowed to put defaults against your name and is there anyway of stopping this

i owe 7000 pounds ,do you think if i offered to pay half they would agree to write of the rest

last question can thet take money out of my current account as my sons disabiliy money is in my account

i would appreciate any advice and have to way up the pros and cons and if its really worth jeperdizing a future mortgage i might need ,im not worried about the banks hassling me i can give as good as i get but am worried about future finance

any advice on posting as it is probably right under my nose ,thanks in advance

Scroll down to the bottom of the forum page.

You will see at the bottom left; NEW THREAD;

click on New Thread and;

away you go!

OK with the main loan and PPI being lumped together does that invalidate the agreement?

HI, NO i would not invalidate the agreement, but you should def look into the ppi on this, if you were mis-sold this then claim it back, and dont forget the 8% stat interest.