Some advice re. arrears with BOS loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi :)

Looking for some advice on how to proceed with an issue i have ( 3mnths arrears @ £140 mnth ) with BOS.

Currently I have not as of yet called or written to them ( the same cannot be said for them ).

I will be back on track end of this month to continue with the reg. payments but will not have the funds to pay the arrears ( this will change in 3/4 months as I'm selling my mothers house and will be able to pay off the loan in full * funeral expenses are what placed me in this position * ).

So in short how would you proceed now with the bank ( BOS ), should I call them or write a letter ** if this, please could someone point me to a good template letter re. my situation **

Step by step instructions please, not had to do anyhting like this before apart from some PDL companies.

Many many thanks.

R.

• 2 weeks later...
National Debtline England & Wales | Debt Advice The above link to dbtline page has a link on this page to various hardship letter templates for uk residents,Maybe one of those amended to suit may give you an idea of what to write

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,