style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello can you help..... i have had a statutory demand made against me, i appeled to the cort to get it set aside but it did not work.....after not hearing anything for some time i recived a notice from the land registry : B10 Notice of registation of bankruptcy notice, can any one tell me what this means and what should i do about the bankruptcy notice ?. we are in the proces of puting our house on the market for sale to relese the equety in the house to pay of our debts we owe about 40,000 and have equety of 65,000 i need advice on what i should do please.

In short it means a creditor has lodged a petition for your bankruptcy.

The Bankruptcy Notice itself is merely a notice to the Land Registry - the procedures at this stage require that you are provided with a copy. You should have had advice from the court that the petition has been lodged and details of the hearing.

At the hearing you should explain your plans to sell your house in detail which might forestall your being declared bankrupt.

What was the debt for? Have you discussed the matter with the creditor? Is it too late to do so now?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

hi the debt is with first credit now, they are not intrested in payment only the total...between 4-5.000 poundsit was a loan taken out with AA loans and they passed ot on to the dreaded first credit.when would i get notice from the court ? i am willing to make a monthly payment to them till the house is sold could i aproch the court to see if i can resolve this rather than waiting for i dont know.

So its 1st crud and the pets, if you have had the stat demand and they are after you going bankrupt for 4-5 grand then personally me let em try, you have the house on the market anyway, so they are achieving not a lot and by going bankrupt they have to pay for it and then take a share of whats left from along with the other creditors - pillocks

write to them and say you are selling and that you are willing to offer a full and final on sale of property - proceed with bankruptcy and you will let the Official reviceiver decide how much they will get along with the other creditors

I will be amazed if they carry on, these **** want has nuch as they can get not what they may get.

you reading this 1st crud - assholes