Has anyone been taken to court over lidls parking fines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got my first letter or parking charge notice in January after overstaying in Lidls carpark in Glasgow ,what annoys me is that I had spent quite a bit there .Today I have recieved a letter from a debt recovery agency called LRC based in Nottingham ,apparently I have to pay £115 before the 8th April or they will start court proceedings.I want to hold out but hubby disagrees and thinks we should pay up.I am swithering.help

Thanks both.Hubby wants a quiet life but I think I will stick to my guns especially as we spend a fortune in lidls.tempted not to shop there again.

I would like to know though if any of these notices end in a court case?

Point your hubby in the direction of this site and let him read through some of the parking threads. He will be surprised at just how we motorists are being ripped off and conned:)

same happened to me,, it really unerved me till i found this great forum,,,do not reply ,,if you do they will pester and pester you,, there is nothing legally that can be done,,, believe me as i was where you are a few days ago,,do not give it another thought,, all thereir threats are scaremongering ,, nothing will/can happen to you.

.I want to hold out but hubby disagrees and thinks we should pay up.

If you husband pays so easy to scams, please pm me his details so I can send him some really scary letters some even in red ink!!!!!

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

If you husband pays so easy to scams, please pm me his details so I can send him some really scary letters some even in red ink!!!!!

regards

Yep if he likes falling for them, then please get him to forward me £100 and i PROMISE (I REALLY DO) that i will then pay him £100,000:D