Susspended repo now eviction??***WON***

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great Stuff !! Well done for being so brave :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cream on the cake when you told her their not getting the £1000, bet her face was a picture

and well done for going all the way , and of course the thanks to those that have helped you through this

Kip

Great Stuff !! Well done for being so brave :)

Cheers Ell

I never new a man could be so afraid, but once your there in front of the judge, they actually help you along and then it is great, I became more confident.

Thanks Thanks so much OH says she cant believe it and says all my time spent on forum has paid off.

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Cheers Ell

I never new a man could be so afraid, but once your there in front of the judge, they actually help you along and then it is great, I became more confident.

Thanks Thanks so much OH says she cant believe it and says all my time spent on forum has paid off.

Mr W

Told you the judge would be ok with you ;):)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Well done Mr W

Ell-enn 150 - Mortgage Companies - 0

Gutted, the judge on mine made me pay the £1500 on the day :(

Unfortunately it's not a zero score for the mortgage companies :( there were a few cases where the judge was either a complete numpty or the debtor had no way of paying the arrears or even the mortgage :( The introduction of the Mortgage Arrears Protocols has helped greatly in the last year or so and judges have tended to favour the debtor more, especially where the sub prime lenders are concerned.

Fantastic! Not Mr Worried now I hope.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Fantastic! Not Mr Worried now I hope.:p

Hi caro

I am still Mr W, as I was when I first registered but with the help from the Cagers, maybe I should change my name to..' Mr not so worried'.

Onwards and upwards.

Thanks to all

Mr W

Told you the judge would be ok with you ;):)

Hi Ell.

The judge was a great help, and it felt like he was on my side, he kept telling the solicitor for Future to communicate with her client.

She went beetroot red at one point when the judge asked her a question, she had no answer and so I passed her my paperwork , to which the judge old me to remove.

It was a good experience today , however without the help off 'you lot' it could have been a lot worse

AWESOME

Mr W

cream on the cake when you told her their not getting the £1000, bet her face was a picture

and well done for going all the way , and of course the thanks to those that have helped you through this

Kip

Hi Kip

Cream on the cake, it was fantastic, the solicitor actually stuttered at times, and her face was all red.

After the hearing she said, do you want me to explain what happened, I said ...no, I fully understood, and she still tried to explain saying if you dont do this etc.

RESULT FOR US ALL.

Edited by Mr Worried
TYPO

Bite size pieces Mr not so worried.

You've made good progress but it's vital that you keep up with both your payments and the arrears or there's a good chance that you'll find Future try and get you out again.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that you need to take back control of all your finances.

These links may help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-management-debt-self/120603-how-get-out-debt.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-management-debt-self/73030-taking-back-control-your.html

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.