BREAKING NEWS – DVLA Loses In Court

lonerider
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello.

Yes - the DVLA lost in County Court today with regards SORN. I will not go into great detail at this stage, one because its late and one because it will take some time to type it out. I was the defendent

Basically the DVLA is not following the law, lawfully.

It does not finish here. I will continue to open pull apart the DVLA at everystage, and as such will be getting help.

My first step is to request an apology from the DVLA.

PS - this will take some time so please give me some time before I respond and help you folk out.

It has taken me since 2008 and today I hurt them.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello again.

I really never knew that the DVLA was this bad, when it came to SORN or their version of the law. I understand from reading, and knowing about other court cases the DVLA has not been really acting in a way that a professional organiastion should, and this made me fight my own battle with them.

I was sick and tired of this shambles of a company, it made my blood boil, it made me so annoyed that the DVLA could do anything they seemed fit. Lets face it, they had been on TV for losing, misplacing items and the list went on, and nothing really effected them. I had nearly two years to do my own research, waiting for them to take me to court and this made me relise, there was more to the DVLA then just losing forms.

Please bare with me.

Things are happening but cant really say anything.

If ADMIN would like to contact me to confirm my case, please do so.

If adminlink3.gif would like to contact me to confirm my case, please do so.

The only confirmation required is the court name and the case number which you can post here.

My first step is to request an apology from the DVLA

They won't have received the letter.

They certainly can bend the law. I have a recording of one manager at the DVLA stating that " The DVLA decide what the law is not the courts or the police" .

My battle with them still goes on see " DVLA are they the masters of the universe"

They certainly think that they are.

Well if its anything to do with SORNing a vehicle late i found this info on the net:

"Lord Davies of Oldham who proposed the current SORN legislation in November 2003. I found it in the daily Hansard (transcripts of parliamentary debates) at United Kingdom Parliament home page.

"the aim was not to impinge on the law-abiding citizen. There are law-abiding citizens who inadvertently forget that they should have licensed their vehicle. People may be away on holiday for a long time—over a month, perhaps—and there is always the possibility that people will become ill and will not be able to do the right thing."

The full transcript explains that it is the repeat offender tax evaders that the legislation is aimed at catching up with - not law biding citizens (like us)."

Well if its anything to do with SORNing a vehicle late i found this info on the net:

"Lord Davies of Oldham who proposed the current SORN legislation in November 2003. I found it in the daily Hansard (transcripts of parliamentary debates) at United Kingdom Parliament home page.

"the aim was not to impinge on the law-abiding citizen. There are law-abiding citizens who inadvertently forget that they should have licensed their vehicle. People may be away on holiday for a long time—over a month, perhaps—and there is always the possibility that people will become ill and will not be able to do the right thing."

The full transcript explains that it is the repeat offender tax evaders that the legislation is aimed at catching up with - not law biding citizens (like us)."

That is exactly what I used 2 years ago when I wrote to them. I asked "are you saying I am not law abiding?". They cancelled it.

I'd love to hear more on this after a lengthy run-in about SORNing a vehicle which even my local MP could not help with.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

The link dosn't work I'm afraid :(

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Lonerider, the PDF dosn't work either, please try again.

Lex

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Headed on court paper ????

&