wycombe V Restons (MBNA)

wycombe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I must concur with DD, this is the way to settle it FG. Settlement is between the Claimant and Defendent the Court simply hands down the judgment.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can anyone help? I can't see how to post a new thread as I am a new member. I have today received an Interim charging order from Restons regarding a credit card debt from MBNA of my husbands. this is the first I knew about him even having a credit card let alone racking up a £6k debt. I have no idea what all this means and if there is anything i can do about it. My husband has been made redundant twice in the last 2 years and we are struggling financially as it is. Having spoken to him it seems he wrote to MBNA early 2010 asking for a copy of his cca agreement and enclosed a £1 fee and despite several more requests he has never had any acknowledge from them and not received the agreement as requested. Since then he has just hid his head in the sand, hoping I'd never found out- until today. What can I do and how can they turn an unsecured debt of my husbands into a secured debt in both our names. I have until 31st Jan before it goes to Norwich County Court

• 2 months later...

Apologies to all who have sent PM's etc to me. I have been off line for some time not being able to pay for my broadband connection due to an embarrassingly low level of funds.

I have been maintaining my payments due to my creditors including Restons who within a very short space of time were trying to come to a settlement. As I have no spare funds at present I have simply ignored them.

I did have a few heart stopping moments after the judgement when the court clerk dropped a clanger and sent both me and Reston's a letter stating the judgement was for £100 a month instead of the £10. Immediately I contacted the court and requested them to correct their error. I received a corrected letter but I'm not sure Reston's did as I received several very threatening missives from them. To give them their due they did apologise profusely when I pointed out to them the settlement was for £10 per month ands asked them to double check with the County Court before they jumped up and down any further with their threats!

I am hoping to cobble together some cash from my sons and a possible lucrative work offer that I will know more about in June/July and then approach Reston's for a 'full and final'. If that comes to pass I will no doubt be here again for some sage advice.

Thanks again to everyone. In the next few days I will try and catch up with the PM's etc.

Going through the same stuff with optima, always wonder when it will end ,as they have their ccj and restriction but now they want another i&e etc etc but hopefully some of the guys will help me soon? just want a nights sleep lol...

• 2 months later...

I could really use some help on charging orders as I have a defense to file thats coming in any day and having trouble gettting some interest on my thread, I have read this thread and its been very useful to my circumstances but can I ask if anyone could take a look at my thread and offer some advice on defense pse . Re: Imminent Charge on property Lloyds bank Business Loan pse help someone...

muffintop

Won Nationwide £900 and £1908 Bank Charges

Lloyds personal account 1,861

Lloyds Bus Account 2k

Abbey bank acc. Stayed 2008

CCA requested Barclaycard Nov 08 - n1 issued - GAVE UP

CCA Mbna Nov 08- n1 issued - GAVE UP

Marks and Spencer Money Nov 08 -lost found 2b enforceable.

Tomson Holiday - WON

if I help you tip my little scales it gives me a thrill. MT