What age did you have your mid life crisis?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I dont know if everyone goes through it, but the traditional joke of crisis when turn 40 didnt happen to me, it was 30. Something must have clicked that I was suddenly old, I know silly, but thats what happened, it was all doom and gloom and yes my hubby had traded me in for younger model, so I suppose that didnt help. Think he wanted something less neurotic:eek::eek::eek:

Anyhow when turned 37 because of my memory it was pointed out to me by my docor when asked how old I was, that I had gone a hole year thinking I was 36 when in fact I was turning 36 the following day:roll:

So I got an extra year:-D

Now gone past 40 and dont care.....:-D:-D:-D

I'm mid 40's and I am too busy for a crisis at the moment.

Like you LL on my birthday one of my friends asked me how old I was and I answered that I was 37. My other friend to my delight reminded me it was only my 36th. It must be a female thing loseing year 36:D

Edited by wino

I think I was about 9 when I had mine

:grin:

You know, I actually did get very upset at turning ten. I was quite distresed at the thought of being in double figures, knowing I'd never be in single figures ever again. I'm facing another milestone later this year and can feel the crisis coming on already :(.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

:grin:

You know, I actually did get very upset at turning ten. I was quite distresed at the thought of being in double figures, knowing I'd never be in single figures ever again. I'm facing another milestone later this year and can feel the crisis coming on already :(.

99 and still a pup - that's not bad going ;-)