E-ON Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5049 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All you need do, is contact BC and TELL him what you will pay each week/month, don't send him any I&E form, all you need do is work one out for yourself, so you can see exactly what is coming in and going out each month, use the link pinky posted, and then YOU decide what you can comfortably and realistically afford to pay each month.

Just tell BC that is all you can afford and that is all you will be paying, then set up a standing order and pay the amount you said you would religiously.

If he then lets his greed get the better of him and takes you to court, only then will the JUDGE want to look at your I&E, and he will tell BC what YOU can afford to pay, and as your on IS with two rug rats, it is higly likely that the Judge will not force you to pay anymore than you are already and in most cases he will even tell you to reduce the amount to a more manageable level.

Don't let BC bully you into paying what you can't afford, if he steps out of line, sorry, when he steps out of line complain about the sad excuse for a solicitor to the SRA.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you BB, now I have a very clear understanding of what to do, and would like to thank you so much for helping me out.

I would not have a clue if you did not help, and I appreciate that so much.

As soon as I hear from BC I will let you know, in the mean time thanks a lot once again.:D

Your more than welcome...and I would also not be so confident if it weren't for other fellow CAGgers correcting me or backing my up in my advice, such as Pinky, we may all know a little about everything, but don't know everything, which is why it is always good to post in the open forum, there will always be something else we can all learn..

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks again BB sound advice,

I have received statements from EON and was wandering do you think that it is a good idea before setting up any payment arrangements with BC that I should ask EON for a full breakdown of charges applied to my account.

It was EON's fault for not sending me the correct bills on time, causing confusion, but if I am liable to pay then it is only fair that I pay what I truly owe and no more.

I could write to BC and ask him to hold all action until I receive a breakdown of charges from EON, just my thought and would appreciate what your opinion is please.

• 3 weeks later...

Right I wrote a letter to BC offering to pay in installments, this was about a few weeks ago. I have not received any reply yet.

Yesterday I received this letter regarding the debt with EON but from another company, so really do not understand what is going on, any advice would be great please

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/sophiak_bucket/EON2ndDCA.jpg

They are asking for the sum of £558.00

Complain to the LCS part of the SRA about Brian Carter that he has ignored your correspondence then passed your account onto another DCA without any notification to you.

LCS: Legal Complaints Service home

Then for CRS, write them the same letter BC foolishly ignored stating that you will pay this amount via standing order only and at an amount you can comfortably afford to pay. Doesn't matter one jot if they agree or not, all you need is their bank details so you can set up the S/O at your end.

Is that figure the same that E-ON stated you owe?

Seems a bit higher from your first post?

If it isn't then a letter telling them to provide a breakdown of that figure and how they have come to reach that amount is in order.

If they have added any of their charges to the debt, then you will not have to pay these, they are not allowed to add any charges to the account unless it is specified in the original T&C's with E-ON.