well I have decided to carry on with my claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have asked the court for 2 weeks for me to get my act together so I need all the help I can get please. I will get everything together for Monday if someone lets me know excatly what info I need. As far I know I need to send in to the site team YB defense and the POC is that right?

You haven't given any detail here. Can you let us now where you are on this claim and we will be able to advise you

hello BF, sorry I did not reply yesterday but my 94 year old mother in law had a fall and has broken her ribs, spent yesterday at the hospital with her.

Caro was helping me but I have not heard from her for a while. My claim was stayed until after the test case. and I have heard from the bank and the court. I know my poc need to be altered and Caro said that the defence from YB had a lot of defects but did not tell me what they were. I am not clever enough to find them for myself but do try my best. I want to know what my bullet points are so that if I do make a counter claim I am sure of my arguement. If you can give me an email addy or a fax number I can send my poc and the defence for you to look at tomorrow, I am at work at the moment so cant send them today. I really appreciate any help you can give me as this bank made my life a total misery for years. I only wish CAG had been around at that time

Hi Hilary

Sorry I hadn't got back to you before now, but if you recall I had sent you all the information that would be needed in order to help you before you decided you were not going to pursue the claim.

As a reminder this thread shows what BankFodder needs from you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/242274-yorkshire-bank-claimants-stayed.html#post2710236

There is a thread here that BankFodder started which shows what he wants you to do.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/249161-you-owed-charges-yorkshire.html#post2804104

Hope this helps.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

sorry caro, I sent you the YBs defence and my POC I dont know if anything else is needed. I understand you have a life outside CAG I just need to know what to put on my new POC and what my arguemnt is to YB. I got very well versed in my rights before the stay but I have no idea what the new arguments are

I don't seem to have them Hilary.

I understood that you were waiting for the court to send you copies, but I haven't had them either then or now. Please forward it directly to BankFodder at admin @consumeractiongroup.co.uk (no gap) email address so BF can advise you.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.