style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to find an Email address for someone who can help me regarding my O2 account. It turns out that the standard customer service department actually don't care about one of my accounts now that they have passed it to a DCA even though I have tried to resolve my issues with the before.

The DCA does not want to do anything with me other than get a payment out of me.

Anyone know a next stage?

I want to email as I want to try and get my problem actioned ASAP.

Thanks

Forget email Use a LETTER and start a proper paper trail. (This way if things get ugly, you have a chain of proof of what was said).

If you do choose to email them (for speed) also write the same body of text in a letter. Then you have both got in touch quicky, and got paperwork if things all go badly and end up in courts :)

O2 Complaint Review Service, PO Box 116,

Leeds LS11 5DS

Email: [email protected]

Edit: Also have a look on page 12 for their complaints procedure of this o2 - Code of Practice

Edited by locutus
Added edit

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar