3 Mobile Phone Contract

just_bcoz

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a contract with 3 about a month ago and have had nothing but problems.

On taking the contract I was told that it was 18 months with unlimited internet and unlimited texts, which was correct, but had a faulty phone. I took it back to the store and they subsequently exchanged it for a higher tarriff with 500 mins, unlimited texts and what I thought to be unlimited internet.

My first bill didn't include the internet and I was charged £12.86 for this. I subsequently went back to the store and they said I had to contact customer services and get it taken off as he would also phone them to get the internet service applied to the contract and that when the bill came in if I had still been charged he would speak to customer services himself and get the situation rectified.

I've just had my March bill in, and guess what I've been charged, monthly, for the use of the internet which makes my bill £10 more than my monthly charge. I had the £25 tarriff which included the internet, but they've charged me for it, on top of that I have another faulty phone.

I don't want to cancel my contract but am I entitled to an exchange on the phone for a phone within that tarriff range and can the contract be sorted out without having to cancel and set up again.

I'm so annoyed the 3 store seems to be my second home at the moment!

Your chosen phone, and the tariff you connect to are not linked - so you need to look carefully at what they are actually doing with your contract.

It appears when you took the first phone back, you were upsold a more expensive deal (willingly?). Not all tariffs have the same benefits, so without knowing the actual named tarifft you were and are now on, I can't go into specifics.

What was the period of time between signing up and gpong back with the faulty handset? Also what was wrong with it? What's wrong with the replacement phone, what isn't it doing that you expect it to?

Moved thread to Telecoms for more help. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers