arrow global llc and i , Further help required. - BATTLE CONTINUES

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4754 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it goes OK mate.

I wish I could help but my knowledge is very limited in matters such as this.

I have noticed though that since the forum format changed, there seems to be a lot of threads like yours, unanswered or only partially helped.

Perhaps its there are now so many sub forums that things are getting missed.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

SCEDULE OF COSTS (SUMMARY ASSESSMANT)

CLAIMANT JOE BLOGGS

DEFENDANT JOHHN SSMTH

DATE XX/XX/XXXX

CLAIMED UNDER RULE 48.6 AT £9.25 PER HOUR

WORK DONE AND PREPORATION OF DOCUMENTS

DATE OF WORK DESCRIPTION OF WORK LENGTH TAKEN AMOUNT CLAIMED (£)

(MINUTES)

24/10/2010 LAW OF PROPERTY ACT 1925 600 £92.50

DRAFTING OF WITNESS

STATEMENT 120 £18.50

CONSIDERING DEFENDNTS/

CLAIMANTS REPLY/DEFENCE 60 £0.25

PREPARING COURT BUNDLE 60 £9.25

DRAFTING STATEMENT

OF COSTS 60 £9.25

ATTENDANCE AT COURT 60 £9.25

OTHER FEES SPECIAL/RECORDED DELIVER 2 X £1.15 £2.30

TOTAL PREPARATION TIME 960 MINUTES AT £9.25 AN HOUR £148.00

TOTAL OTHER FEES £2.30

GRAND TOTAL CLAIMED £151.18

this is the one i did for godebt and a statutory demand

you just ammend and post it up for me to go over

Hi bobbydog

No we haven't abandoned you. It's just many of us are also busy on other issues.

It looks like they are not going tomorrow from the last letter you mentioned in post #288. That doesn't surprise me. Just go along and tell the judge that they haven't responded to your letters for information and documents (those CPR 31.14 and CPR 18 letters I went on about earlier). I suggest you ask the judge to strike out the claim in full.

As to costs, I think this is a small claims track, so you won't get costs I'm afraid - and neither would the other side, which is probably why they aren't attending tomorrow.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

IMHO, even though its not really allowed, you are a LIP. So its worth a stab in the dark to claim for wasted costs.

Its no different than them making this claim in the hope you wouldnt defend and they get a default judgement.

Maybe youd have to start your own claim, but let the judge tell you that

well today has been and gone

three things

1, lost, as judge only looked at the cca 1974 listed here he deemed it right and legal and decided to me the loser and pay up

i tried to appeal to the judge against his judgement but he refused

2, i have been given the appeal forms to the higher district judge, as i told you all ealier, i am fighting this all the way

and that as it was a small claims track, where defendant and client ( YES they turned up) try to come to a satisfactory conclusion, failing a conclusion being reached then it was due to be returned to court on 3-12-10, but the judge in question decided to find against me there and then.

3, the client also, after judgement was served, tried to obtain judgement against me and all others in posting on this forum, as it could be to the detrimental affect of said company.

judge threw that out, so BC, and AG I am still here and will be pursuing the appeal with the help of others

YOU CANNOT GAG THE CAG fight on all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and this time round i am looking for more EXPERTS in cca law

i want as much lawful info as possible if any of you know of anyone on here then let them know, i am sure they would want to sharpen their law with me against THEM

are you looking in BC AND AG

bobbydog, if I could help you I would, we can't make people help.

I'll have a look around and see if there's anyone I could ask.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Cheeky blighters trying to stop people posting!!

I'm afraid that your case has gone the way of so many. In all honesty an appeal would be risky and I would be concerned about costs being added to the original claim if you appealed. Sorry I can't give a more positive response, but I believe it's realistic.

I can understand your frustration and wanting to take it further, but would urge you to consider possible implications of doing so.

Has the judge given you time to pay?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It is nice to know that others follow this issue for guidance, come on caggers there are many who follow, if we let this go then others will give up also then the following on caggers will start to decline we do not want a slippery slope we need professional help

Come on site team help us i know they got it wrong in court so we need to re-stratify ourselves and go through it all again to sink these people

post 310 is defeatist attitude

we need postggj and others who hold on to rats tails till they submit so come on

It seems strange that in an awful lot of the postings everyone huffs and puffs that the law is wrong and that you must to this and then send that, find this out go to court and do other lots of things, then when it goes wrong in court the second time up comes a post like 310 that is defeatist attitude and others who are guests reading this will be rubbing there hands in glee at that sort of submission, thery will think they can get away with it for all others now, so in there eyes they have won against you/us

are you going t olet the mdo that to the c.a.g.

Sorry if I didn't give the answer you wanted bobbydog, but the fact of the matter is that the courts aren't saying what we think they should either. This recent post seems quite typical at the moment.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?269036-JCV-facing-Court-Action-mentioning-Carey&p=3192558&viewfull=1#post3192558

Edited by caro

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

And if the answers the courts are giving is all going against people who are taking the word of caggers, that all they do on here will help them against the people they want help from, only to find that at the end, after the court case all the answer is

sorry but thats the way courts are going at the moment

then tell the people at the start that the courts will most likely go against them so give up now

that is what you are telling me

Link updated and yes it does say what the courts are saying. If you want to ignore that and risk more the choice is yours.

I'm not saying don't appeal, but I would be failing you if I didn't urge you to think very carefully before taking things further. Could be worth seeing if you can get a free consultation with a solicitor before making a decision.

so do we all just give up now and just give in to these thieves

If one strategy isn't working then you try a different one.

i have asked if there is a semi professional person who wants to try and cut his or her teeth on a case like this, i asked the site team to reccomend someone to me

i am willing to pay t otry and force this issue on prescribed terms, but no one has come forward

this leads me to thinking that no one wants to take it up, or that anyone would know that it and all others would fail, that would make all advice given here worth nothing

CAG is independent and does not make recommendations of this type in order to make sure it's independence isn't compromised.

Also of course this is a self help site, although it's always wise to seek professional advice if you can. Many offer an initial free consultation anyway which may be enough to tell you if they think you have grounds for an appeal. Just be very careful before you sign up for anything, and if they offer you no win no fee, check if you could still be liable for the other sides costs if you lose, and if you need to pay any money up front for disbursements etc.

There is a wealth of information and advice on CAG and lots of differing views, but reading the threads it has been clear for a long time, and in particular since the Carey case in December, and earlier the McGuffick case, that the courts have been coming down hard against consumers.

I wish I could give you better news, but that's just the way it is. If that's defeatist I'm sorry, but it is also realistic so my advice to you is to look at things as they are now and think about the best way to move forward and deal with the situation as it is.

I won't post any further on your thread for now as I've given you all the advice that I can. Others will no doubt advise differently so you must decide for yourself how to proceed. Remember it's very easy for people to say you should fight on, but they don't have anything to lose if you do that.