arrow global llc and i , Further help required. - BATTLE CONTINUES

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

recieved a letter the other day

from northampton ccbc

notice of transfer of proceedings

arrow global llc against me

to all parties

this claim has been transferred to uxbridge county court for enforcment

---------------------------------------------------------------

first what is this, who are they, what to do

thanks

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a county court summons that Arrow have done for enforcement of a debt,

Uxbridge is a long way from the new Forest so you need to get it moved nearer home You also need to get it set aside as I am guessing that you have never received any letters regarding this matter

Someone will be along to advise you properly

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

also, this letter i recieved the other day reporting to be from the northampton ccbc

as it is a court document does it not have to have the court stamp on it will post the letter on post tomorrow

but in the meantime, any suggestions

It would be better if you scan and post it up so people can view it, clearly remove all id, names ref numbers etc.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

was your name in the defendants box or have you blanked it out?

What have you blanked out if anything

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

all the details i have are what you see, what i am needing is some form of set aside letter to send to uxbridge to, not only get it transferred but also to start the ball rolling with arrow global to get information i need to start a case,

already have one piece of defence,

why did they send the proceedings to uxbridge, but send me the letter in southampton

• 2 weeks later...

well caggers here is the latest situation as it stands

i sent two letters on the 25th march as per HARDUPS reccomendation

sent one to uxbridge county court and one to arrow global both sent registered

today recieved letter 8th april

i now have a B136(CO) notice of an application to register a restriction against the land

i have not heard any answer from uxbridge cc about moving the court to southampton or a set aside so that i can find out waht the debt is for and for how much

and i never recieved a reply from arrow global either

the court hearing was yesterday 7 april so why the hearing when they recieved letters 27th march

i am nonplussed as to what to do next

Did you defend the case ?

What is the debt for ?

Did you send off any CPR letters ?

Did you have a look around the site for some answers that you needed ?

Have you got any documents apart from the court letter ?

Here's a few links to peruse on opposing Charging Orders -

Have a look at the links below on Charging Orders and what grounds you may oppose them -

Insolvency Helpline

National Debtline

A Guide to Charging Orders by Sequenci

HI THERE

i did not defend the case as i recieved the court transfer letter from northampton to uxbridge court, i then wrotr to uxbridge cc and to arrow global to try and find out more about this alleged debt

i do not know from where it comes, who the original creditor is or anything

all i have ever re=cieved is the letter at the beginnning of this thread

i have had no reply from either uxbridge or arrow global so i am none the wiser about the debt

bobbydog

Arrow Global LLC are an American outfit that buy debts from banks and credit card copmanies and then try to get people to pay. They use UK solicitors and mailing addresses for correspondence. Often they do not have the valid paperwork and have sometimes resorted to issuing bankruptcy proceedings if they don't have proper agreements etc. However, like all bullies, when challenged hard enough, they run away. Until they are challeged though, they will use the court process to get as far as they can.

The document from Northampton County Court is a Notice of Transfer 'for enforcement'. That indicates to me that a claim was lodged online by Arrow Global llc. The online claims are dealt with through the Northampton County Court which issues a claim form (N1) to the named debtor (ie you) at the address provided by Arrow Global but who don't have to file a copy of the credit agreement or any other supporting documents. If a defence is not filed with the court within 28 days, Arrow Global can apply for a default judgement and ask the court to enforce that judgement in some way.

I suspect that the Notice of Transfer means that a defence was not filed, that a default judgment was issued by the Northampton county Court automatically and that as a result, Arrow Global LLc will have asked the court to enforce the judgement, often by getting a Charging Order on the debtor's house.

Northampton County Court will have transferered the case to the local county court covering the address supplied by Arrow Global. For some reason, this appears to be the Uxbridge area in London. Do you (or have you recently) lived anywhere near Uxbridge?

Your comment about a hearing on 7 April is puzzling if you haven't had any other documents from the Uxbridge court. What makes you think there was a hearing and what do you think it was for?

You are correct that you need to apply for a set aside of the judgement but you will have an uphill struggle if you haven't got any documents.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

thankyou Docman for some well placed advice and information

as per all my original postings this is the first document i have recieved from arrow global, OH!!!!!!!!!! by the way ihate bullies, so as we probably have only one shot at this, would you be able to help through this process

i did not have any opportunity to file any defence with the county court as i never recieved any paperwork until this letter as per earlier postings.

as for the charging order on the house, that is the stage we are at now, as per earlier postings with other people, o wrote to UXBRIDGEcc to ask for a transfer to southampton, i did this on the 25 march, and sent registered, i also wrote to ARROW GLOBAL asking for information (but not a cca or sar) as regarding this supposed debt. to date i have not recieved a reply from either of them. on the 7 april they held a court hearing in uxbridge and i was defaulted against and on the 8 april i recieved from land registry weymouth a B136(CO) NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO REGISTER A RESTRICTION AGAINST THE LAND.

AS for uxbridge, i have alsways lived in the new forest which is about 80 miles from uxbridge, i have never even been to london in the last 15 years visiting.if you want to i can post the registry letter form land registry for your perusal

regards

you ask me what makes me think there was a hearing

in the letter it states that

the applicant states that the uxbridge cc has made a chargingo order against the property in case number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx a copy of the court order has been provided by the applicant if i wish to see acopy of it

Where has this letter come from?

You need to make an application on form N244 to the Uxbridge county court to set aside the judgement and the charging order. In the application you need to set out your reasons. The best way is by a witness statement. I'll try and start one off for you but it may be Monday before I can ge around to it.

hi Docman

the letter has come from the weymouth land registry

do i have to apply for an N244 OR CAN I DOWNLOAD ONE somewhere

hi sagittarius

who would arrow global serve the claim form to

i certainly have never been served with any order either by post or by hand as per the earliest postings i only have a piece of paper saying they are transferring the case from northampton to uxbridge

i have written a letter with an sar and a cca to their solicitor bryan carter telling them i want as much information as posssible about the case and as to why it was transferred to uxbridge and not to southampton

i have enclosed postal orders AND no signature only typewritten signature

also sent letter to weymouth land registry to keep them informed if i want to fight the case, which I DO

found a form n244 online and downloaded it from hmcs site

am starting to get the hang of this a bit now

if i have only recieved a letter from weymouth land registry HAS THERE BEEN A HEARING YET

do you think that arrow global /bryan carter are being a bit underhand can you let me know your views about it

The letter from the District Registry is to let you know that the court has issued an 'Interim Charging Order'. The court will do this once a creditor applies to enforce the judgment. There will then a hearing in the county court for a Final Charging Order. If a Final Charging Order is granted, it acts like a mortgage - you can't sell the house until you pay the debt and any additional interest.

well today i sent a letter to BRYAN CARTER who are the solicitors acting on behalf of ARROW GLOBAL on the land registry letter it stated that.

so i sent a letter to them asking for a CCA and an SAR with the accompanying postal order to cover both the items

that way at last i will be getting any and all information regarding this debt i supposedy owe

now i think the 40 days is up and running, am i right

DO i also send copies to the court or do i write them another letter AGAIN asking for change of court and set aside, as i still have not heard from them

also i thank you DOCMAN FOR THE WITNESS STATEMENT you are attempting to do for me

once we get all the information, then i can post and hopefully away we go to court against them

bd

a draft witness statement is attached. What do you think?

Doc

WS bobbydog.doc

• Haha 1

thankyou DOCMAN for a well presented form

have adjusted the form to match my records

also have printed four copies to be sent to all parties concerned

cannot send tomaorrow as busy but is going to be posted on wednesday keep an eye out for further updates again thankyou

bd

You will need to send the witness statement to the court with your application form (N244) and the fee (£75) unless you are on benefits/low income. In additin, the rules state you are supposed to file an Acknowledgment of Service (form N9). Normally, this is attached to the original claim form (N1) but you didn't receive the claim form. I suggest you download and complete a N9 and send this to Uxbridge with a covering letter that you have only comleted the N9 in order to meet the requirment under the rules but that otherwise you haven't had one.

good evening DOCMAN

something a little different

just recieved a letter back from a firm called mackenzie hall i sent them an S.A.R. and they now say they want to see 2 forms of identification as they want to confirm MY identity

what do i do

seems very strange,

they sent a letter 2 weeks ago stating that my credit rating has improved and that they are seeking recompense, so if they can send me letters to my address addressed to me then why are they now asking me to confirm who i am seems strange any advice ........................

hi to DOCMAN and others

sent all letters and copies and cheque of to uxbridge (awaiting reply)

sent letter with S.A.R. request and C.C.A request with postal orders for 11.00 as per post 30

today recieved letter from BRYAN CARTER

apparantely this supposed debt origianally came from FREDRICKSON they are the authorised agent of ARROW GLOBAL

in september09 i sent an S.A.R request to fredrickson and never ever recieved a reply.

i stated to fredricksen that the account with arrow global is in dispute since 2007 for an account i have yet (still) to know who the original claiment is

today i am still waiting for that answer, yet they seem to ride roughshod over me by not replying to any letters (all of which i have copies of) the letters i sent to uxbridge cc were all the necessary items needed to change the venue to southampton and to have the judgement set aside,

but if these people do not answer my S.A.R. AND C.C.A. REQUESTS HOW CAN I DEFEND.

letter from bryan carter today states thet the application will be heard on 7-6-10 at uxbridge cc

SO caggers what to do now.............................