Enough's Enough vs Barclays Fat Cats

Enough's Enough
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I've been looking through this excellent site for a few months now & I've already started the ball rolling,8-)

After sending off for my statements at he start of July & receiving them on the 40th day, Going through 6 years worth on 2 accounts deff made my eyes water for 2 reason the first was its so easy to miss off some charges as your eyes start to burn from concentration....

I went through them 4 times just to make sure...

The second was they all added up to over 2k I couldn’t believe it could have been this much...:-o I couldn’t sent off my prelim letter quick enough it went 15 days ago....

no reply except for the usual standard reply etc....

LBA sent today to London recorded delivery...so fingers crossed & roll on 6th Sept 14-day deadline....:-)

I was just wondering if Barclays have closed anyone’s account yet??? Can’t seem to find much info from anyone in the Barclays forum, plenty in other forums though....:?

AS I SAID.....

"ENOUGH'S ENOUGH".....

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME I FOUGHT BACK.....

DON'T YOU....

:D

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you WIN" Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks Nightstar....I think if they did start closing accounts they'll be in a lot more hot water than they're in now....Serve them right anyway....I'll keep you all updated with the progress....

AS I SAID.....

"ENOUGH'S ENOUGH".....

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME I FOUGHT BACK.....

DON'T YOU....

:D

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you WIN" Mahatma Gandhi

• 2 weeks later...