style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thankyou Fashionista, for bringing that video to - at least - my attention.

An absolutely fascinating video. It's just such a shame the audio was appalling but that's understandable.

It captivated me enough to read all the comments and then go on to watch the first video. Did you? This was his incredible interview with the police. And the policeman in question, it has to be said, was outstanding in his patience and humour. In my mispent youth I have conducted many an interview under caution but that one has to be the zaniest I have seen!

What makes the videos and his stance all the more interesting - particularly to those on here interested in the law - is that, initially, it is all too easy to write his stance off as amusingly eccentric in the highest of British tradition. However, at the heart of all true eccentrics lies a kernel of truth. And I actually found myself agreeing with his contention of legal fiction and (I believe correct) assertations regarding 'person'.

I was equally - as a lifelong student of the English language - taken by his etymological interpretation of 'understand'.

Whatever anyones thoughts may be on the veracity of common law, I have absolutely no hesitation in commending these videos.

Go and enjoy...

Best wishes.

Rae.

Edited by RaeUK
I am Rae (commonly called) of the family Kelcou and I have the right under Common Law to edit as I see fit...

Im sorry to say this Kel but I have to disagree with you here in part, the 1st video (the one in the court room) I could just about understand where he was coming from on this, didnt really get him any where though, just cost the system more money and we all know whose pockets that will come out of. If he still dosnt pay the LO I can see the bailiffs having a field day, as they wont listen to his ramblings that its his birth certificate that owes them the money. Just to make a point though its his person that gets his rubbish taken by the dustmen, its his person that will call the fire brigade if he ever needs it, same as the police. Im sure he would kick up a stink if the police refused to come out to him when he calls them, or the fire brigade let his house burn down, or his rubbish wasnt collected because he refused to pay his council tax. who does he think pays these people??? His birth certificate:lol:?? If he still refuses to pay his council tax do you honestly think the judge will imprison his birth certificate for non payment.

Now what would of happened if the copper asked for his driving license as proof of who he was, or his passport. Shame that copper wasnt quick witted enough to ask because that would of proved he was that person because he would of had his signature on them to prove that he was the person they wanted to question. Oh wait he would of had to of shown his birth certificate to prove who he was when getting a passport, and come to think of it and his license unless of course he showed his passport for that.. see where Im getting at here.

I seriously hope that he never claims benefits or he would be committing fraud because the giros will be addressed under what his name is on his birth certificate unless he got his birth certificate to undersign them and give him permission for his person to cash them.;)

This 'person' Can not have it both ways seriously!! he will trip him self up sooner or later and will fall seriously hard on his arse when reality kicks in.

IMHO the guys a NUT!!! and needs a reality check, because he wont get away with it for much longer, there are people that will far out smart him and will cost him in the long run, big time.

Lol, hunni, you can disagree with me in the entirety! I found it interesting in a quintessentially eccentric way. But in that eccentricity lies a kernel of truth. For example, the legal definition of 'person'. And - as I've later found out - in the use of 'legal fiction'. But will he get anywhere? I think we share a common answer to that one...

Best wishes.

Rae.

Its worth it to watch it to the end. I don't know if they have legal authority to do this but I'm amazed that they did this!

English Freemen Standing In Court - Council Tax Hearing - The Takedown Begins! on Vimeo

This is the only one that I have seen on video but I do know that there are quite a few of similar hearings that have recently taken place in other parts of the country. There is a particular website that advises debtors on such applications.

Lol, hunni, you can disagree with me in the entirety! I found it interesting in a quintessentially eccentric way. But in that eccentricity lies a kernel of truth. For example, the legal definition of 'person'. And - as I've later found out - in the use of 'legal fiction'. But will he get anywhere? I think we share a common answer to that one...

Best wishes.

Rae.

Oh I agree that there is a certain amount of truth to it and what he did in court, he had a legal right to do, he just made a complete mockery of the situation. Im no banana and I dont know many laws unless I look them up and study for a while, but what he did with that PC made himself look a complete idiot and im sure the PC thought that way too.

For what it's worth...

My opinion is that whilst i agree with seanamarts points (post 3), these arguments are overridden by the fact that those who supposedly represent, administer and enforce the law, seem to have little regard for the law when it suits them.

In the case of council tax (which i agree should be paid) the fact that councils endorse or ignore overcharging (fraud), unlawful distress and illegal forced entry - strips them of the moral high ground and justifies frustrating , attacking and disrupting them by all means.

The motives of the English Freemen are irrelevant to me.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

For what it's worth...

My opinion is that whilst i agree with seanamarts points (post 3), these arguments are overridden by the fact that those who supposedly represent, administer and enforce the law, seem to have little regard for the law when it suits them.

In the case of council tax (which i agree should be paid) the fact that councils endorse or ignore overcharging (fraud), unlawful distress and illegal forced entry - strips them of the moral high ground and justifies frustrating , attacking and disrupting them by all means.

The motives of the English Freemen are irrelevant to me.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Very well put !!!