bryan carter/lowell finance ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, im after a little advice please, ive recieved a heavy handed letter this morning from bc stating that i have to pay £643.61 by 25th march or they will take me to court blah blah -the letter was addressed to a surname i havent used in years and as it doesnt have my full name i cn only think its for a crap one credit card that i took out in 2001 and havent had anything at all to do with since, so it will be statute barred that i can guarantee. as its a surname i no longer use, it was my ex partners name we aint been together for 7 yrs, i have no idea where they got the address from shall i send cca request statute barred or admit the debt,or ignore any help appreciatated i dont want to go to court i now have new name new partner and trying to keep a clean slate, thanks in advance:-?

Send them the prove the debt letter but print the old name on it.

I had one like this from them too and I hadnt used my maiden name in over 5 years, so I knew if I was due money it would be SB( Im in Scotland), and I got a reply saying the matter was now closed.

To be even cheekier, I used a prepaid envelope that came with the original letter :D

Watch Carter, tigga. Hes got a habit of sending court papers to a previous address you will have had. The first you will know about it is when you get letters telling you that you have got a CCJ against you.

If that happens you need to get hard with him and report him.

Have a read of Carter threads on here.

jed

Watch Carter, tigga. Hes got a habit of sending court papers to a previous address you will have had. The first you will know about it is when you get letters telling you that you have got a CCJ against you.

If that happens you need to get hard with him and report him.

Have a read of Carter threads on here.

jed

thaks jed im sending prove it off to him asap, not even sure if its my debt as cc was only for £200 i maxed it never used it or paid anything since 2001:shock: