mrs luco job ad vertised

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

on the 12 th of mafeb i had a stroke and was in hospital for a week, mrs luco visited me every day bless her, when i was discharged the physiotherepisi asked her if she could take a week off as he didnt think i would be able to cope on my own. mrs luco asked her boss and he made it understood thay hr was not happy with her taking time off as whoever covers her needs a crb check done. any way yesterday morning i got up and was coming downstairs when i fell and had to be taken to the hospital,she tried to phonr her boss but no answer so mrs luco's mother phoned for her ,this after noon mrs luco got a phone call from a friend to tel her , her job was advertised in the jobcentre and on the job centre website. mrs luco is devastated that she has been sacked especially as apart from my statuary sick pay that was the only money coming,

can thy do this to her

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

A friend phoning to say that Mrs L's job has been advertised is not the same as Mrs L being sacked by her employer.

I suggest that she should get in touch with her employer tomorrow to confirm that she needed to take time off to assist her dependant husband today and to let them know when she expects to return to work.

She has the right to a couple of days off (unpaid) to deal with these kind of circumstances. See the link below.

Time off for dependants : Directgov - Parents

If it turns out that Mrs L's employer do dismiss her for this, it's automatically unfair dismissal and in such a case it doesn't matter if she has only worked there for a short time.

Automatically unfair reasons for dismissal | Business Link

she has been back at work for 2 days nowand no one has said a word to her.

I won £5289 heres how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/40703-saint-luco-natwest.html

ITS NOT WHETHER YOU WON OR LOST, BUT HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME THAT MATTERS. ( OBVIOUSLY A LOSER THEN):D :D :D

and now its my turn,i have benn off work since i had a stroke on feb 12th. i am expected to make a full recovery an d am looking to go back to work as soon as i can, but i have just been told 2 people have been offered my job i have always told my boss i would be backas soon as i can he phones me every week to see how im doing the phisiotherepist says i need to go back to normal as soon as possible the only thing stopping me at the moment is i need an automatic car as my work is 25 miles away the other side of the dartford crossingb and the is nopublic transport that goes there. do i have any rights to prevent my job being given to someone ele

I won £5289 heres how

We need a lot more information here. How long has Mrs Luco been employed for, what does she do for a job. What do her terms and conditions say, what process (if any) did the employer carry out before dismissing her, how much was she earning, has she found new work since?

We need a lot more information here. How long has Mrs Luco been employed for, what does she do for a job. What do her terms and conditions say, what process (if any) did the employer carry out before dismissing her, how much was she earning, has she found new work since?

sotrry i should have up dated this yesterday she spoke to her boss and he said her jobwas safe

I won £5289 heres how

I have no idea what is going on here and consequently am unable to provide any advice.

Is this thread a spin-off from another one previously discussed?

mrs l uco has been told her job is safe but it seems like mine may be at risk now,so instead of start a new thread i thought it may be easier just to add it to here. sorry for any con fusion

I won £5289 heres how