graham white

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Company director information can be obtained from: WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information If it's not immediately visible in their record, the incorporation certificate can be had for £1. That includes director name & address.

The adverts that this forum puts around my username and message are not endorsed by me.

I've managed to speak to micheal sobell after many attempts!people just kept saying he wasnt int!!, i knew that be rubbish, but i eventually got through to him.

Was a rather interesting conversation...

If you can, please tell us more.

Well basically these cretins where chasing a "debt" and hadnt provided any documentation.

So after all the usual letters i decided to talk to the big man himself, took many attempts to get past the "gatekeepers", i lied and said i worked for central ticketing (naughty!)

We discussed the legal merits or otherwise of chasing an unproveable debt etc, after that i asked him about an identity crisis regarding his trading name and wheather he still had any links with the council

He sounded quite well to do

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Can anyone help with info about wether Michael Sobell is still active in Graham White or has more or less handed it over to Roxburghe to be used in a possibly fraudulent manner. Have solid reasons for asking

Can anyone help with info about wether Michael Sobell is still active in Graham White or has more or less handed it over to Roxburghe to be used in a possibly fraudulent manner. Have solid reasons for asking

Can anyone help me. I am after a photo of Michael Sobell and his home address, also the same for all other directors of ppc's.

This website has more free info than Companies House:

http://company-director-check.co.uk/search?name=Michael+Sobell&posted=true&Search=Check+now

and this info is in the public domain1 as well

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor/view=solicitordetails.law?id=183218&orgid=272121&searchType=L

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor/view=lawfirmdetails.law?orgid=272121&searchType=L

Edited by dw190

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

Thanks for reply and I apologise for this thread as its done something screwy. What I want to find out is wether sobell has retired and non active and therefore is he trading in a fraudulent manner. Informed by Roxburghe that he is a debt collectors and law society is an error. Also they do not perform legal work as listed by law society. Trying to get to bottom of this to bring to attention of SRA and OFT