Mcol & Ccj

memoryman00
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was just wondering how many people have gone this far with their cases ??

I see that most times, the bank are settling before their time runs out but has anyone had to issue a CCJ against HSBC?

I've started a new thread as HSBC have until Saturday to put in a defence or i win by default.

My concern was about what to do if don't get any response by Saturday. Do i just issue a CCJ if nothing arrives in the post, and what happens after that ?

My claim was won by default yesterday. The 14 days was up on Monday and I requested a judgement by default using the moneycliam website. That got approved and issued yesterday. The bank will have recieved this today.

Now I have no idea what to do. I am hoping they will simply pay up in the next few days, but if they don't the options are enforecement ones (baliffs etc).

Anyway, with regards your situation. As soon as the 14 days are up you can apply for a default judgement with the court. Do this as soon as you possibly can (I did mine at 00:10) becuase if they submit an acknowledgement before you get your request in then it doesn't count.

--------------------------

HSBC (2 accounts combined) - View My Thread Here

- Prelim Sent: 29/06/2006

- LBA Sent: 13/07/2006

- MCOL Submitted: 01/08/2006

- Requested Judgement: 22/08/2006

- Default judgement issued: 22/08/2006

- WON! Money in the bank: 30/08/2006

Barclays (Other ½'s account):

- Statements Recieved

- Prelim sent: 21/08/2006

You should have received a "Notice of Issue" from the court and the served date is on there. Just under your address you will find 4 dates 1 claim issued, 2 sent to defendant, 3 deamed served date and 4 the date by which the defendant has to make some kind of reply.

By acknowledging the claim the last date is extended a further 14 days ie if the bank had untill the 7th to reply then this would be changed to the 21st.

Hope this helps

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

You should have received a "Notice of Issue" from the court and the served date is on there. Just under your address you will find 4 dates 1 claim issued, 2 sent to defendant, 3 deamed served date and 4 the date by which the defendant has to make some kind of reply.

By acknowledging the claim the last date is extended a further 14 days ie if the bank had untill the 7th to reply then this would be changed to the 21st.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the replies

I got the "NOTICE OF ISSUE" and the date by which they need to acknowledge by is on Saturday. I guess that if i don't receive anything in the post on Saturday, then i can go ahead with the CCJ.

As it's a Bank Holiday weekend though, i'm worried i'll get a response on Tuesday

My claim was won by default yesterday. The 14 days was up on Monday and I requested a judgement by default using the moneycliam website. That got approved and issued yesterday. The bank will have recieved this today.

Now I have no idea what to do. I am hoping they will simply pay up in the next few days, but if they don't the options are enforecement ones (baliffs etc).

Anyway, with regards your situation. As soon as the 14 days are up you can apply for a default judgement with the court. Do this as soon as you possibly can (I did mine at 00:10) becuase if they submit an acknowledgement before you get your request in then it doesn't count.

As it's Saturday, the last day, should i submit the CCJ on Sunday or on Saturday if nothing arrives in the post ?

I was kina hoping for a response at least and was quite surprised that the bank have let the timeframe on my case just run out, not that i'll complain about winning y default. If i win, that is !!!!!!!!!

Dont worry too much they acknowledged my claim at the last minute. I had my offer the very next day!!!

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Dont worry too much they acknowledged my claim at the last minute. I had my offer the very next day!!!

AAAARRRRGGGHHH !!!!

Quite annoying, playing the waiting game, but i'm sure the banks are just doing this to test our patience a bit

i too have issued a judgement (yesterday). We have tried calling the bank today to tell them that they have to pay up but they said they would call back as they had not received any paper work. I am going to try to track down the Bank Manager now as HSBC can quite easily BACS the money over. As for time scales, I want to know how long they have this judgement before you send the bailifs round? I might just rock up to my local branch wearing a suit and [edited: not acceptable, even as a joke] , asking for my dosh. See if that works?

SO ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH TIME THEY HAVE TO COUGH UP AFTER CCJ?

HSBC £5600 : Paid in Full 31/8

HSBC £4700 : Paid in Full 05/09

MBNA £1780 : Paid in Full 8/11

Smile £2400 :Paid in Full 17/11

RBOS £200 : Prelim 11/10

oops sorry, yep only having a laugh. i wouldn't really do that.

thanks for the advice anyway.

So memoryman, have you entered your judgement yet? i went to apply for a warrant of execution but it's £55 on £5000 and will have to wait until pay day on 31st.

HSBC £5600 : Paid in Full 31/8

HSBC £4700 : Paid in Full 05/09

MBNA £1780 : Paid in Full 8/11

Smile £2400 :Paid in Full 17/11

RBOS £200 : Prelim 11/10

oops sorry, yep only having a laugh. i wouldn't really do that.

thanks for the advice anyway.

So memoryman, have you entered your judgement yet? i went to apply for a warrant of execution but it's £55 on £5000 and will have to wait until pay day on 31st.

Not yet. just counting down the hours until 12 tonight. I may give them until the postman comes, but i'm not holding my breath for any reply.

£55 on top of the court charges for executing a CCJ ?

Not yet. just counting down the hours until 12 tonight. I may give them until the postman comes, but i'm not holding my breath for any reply.

£55 on top of the court charges for executing a CCJ ?

if filed via mcol best check online as they may enter there before u get any paperwork